• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Thats a tough question but here is one of the likely things she would have done to break him out of being possesed

1. Pull out her lucky mallet and whack him around the head

There are other things but im not gonna mention (thinks of other things that are best kept secret):cheeky:

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    WHAT?? Did this really happen?? AND I MISSED IT ;____________________; well anyway I think the mallot idea is a hit but......i thnk she might have aso used pokemon to attack him out of it!! (It's for his own good though^^)

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • She would shooit at him and she would be very worried about him. She would do something to help him. After everything she would, as DestinyofAsh wrote, hug and kiss him. She could attack him - she would use one of her pokemons to help him instead Pikachu who attacked him. Ash could tell Misty that she would attack him instead Pikachu.
    This is good Topic :)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • DestinyOfAsh said:
    New topic well I've gor one check it out Topic: In the episode where Ash became possesed(Pyramind Battle Vs Raginrock think thats what it was called O.o) by that acient poke ball who agrees that Misty should have been there when that happend? imagine her reaction and the lengths she'll go to snap him out of it (describe what you think would have happend if she was there)

Well as for me I'd think she'd be absolutly terrified for him maybe enough to bring her tears you just don't know I think she'd either try and talk him out of it try and get him to remember all the special times and moments they've shared she may even give him a hug or a kiss ^^ that would be good if she did it would have been good if she was there and also play a nice song along with it all I know is she'' go to any lengthes to save him no matter what it takes she'd even put her own life in danger for him thats how much Ash really mean to her whether she likes to admit it or not

A kiss will be lovely ! I know what she'll do - First she'll give Satoshi a slap then a kiss next - sweeeet ! Then Satoshi 's memories will come back and Kasumi will cry and hug him and Takehsi[Brock] will be there nodding away . Or he will say , Ash , welcome back. No , wait , Kasumi may say that. You never know.

Oh and can I join ? I just adore Pokeshipping ^^

Last edited:

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Of course you may, Welcome^^ and cute topic answer!!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    As we are to have you join^_________________^ so do you have a favorite pokeshippy hint from the show or quote maybe??

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • *Princess Seraphia* said:
    As we are to have you join^_________________^ so do you have a favorite pokeshippy hint from the show or quote maybe??

Thanks ! er well , I used to have lots of hints but I wrote them down on a paper and it disappeared ... 2 years ago I think . But I I could find it ... ! But I remebered whenever Ash is in danger , Misty will usually be the first one to notice it ...

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Oh don't worry that'll due as well^^ and yes I always thought that was adorable too^____________^ and wecome to the club bro!

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • Welcome Hatsuharu
    Like they say Behind every succesfull man there is a woman
    ashmisty3.jpg

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • A-one said:
    Welcome Hatsuharu
    Like they say Behind every succesfull man there is a woman
    ashmisty3.jpg

Lol , isn't that from the first few episodes ? I have the first 100 VCDS in Chinese , and it's still in my room , cleaned every Sunday ^-^

Omg , they look so sweet together !

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I'm not doubting that^^ and HatsuHaru a lot of people love that quote, it was very cute^____________^

xoxkris you're lucky you have a lot^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • *Princess Seraphia* said:
    I'm not doubting that^^ and HatsuHaru a lot of people love that quote, it was very cute^____________^

xoxkris you're lucky you have a lot^^

Yeah , I love that quote too ^^

Yup , you know when Pokemon first begin to air ? My mother brought me to this open market [ they only last for holidays ] and I begin to pester her for the VCDS . Slowly whenever she took me to open markets I collected the VCDS and watch them over and over again , and never got bored . I saw Kasumi slapping Satoshi right at the first 3 episodes !

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back