• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
Years
  • Yeah! Ash cant figure out what to get for Misty on Christmas ,
    Maybe he could just wrap himself up nad gift it to Misty
    ashmist14.jpg

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
  • Um...-pops in- Can I join this club? I support Ash and Misty and well...Those two look so perfect together, don't they? ^^ Hm...Um well...You want some hints...right? Basically...um...I don't know....^^;; Well, there was this one in the Orange Islands where Danny says that 'When Two People Fight, It Shows They Care For Each Other' or something like that...Then when Ash and Danny reached on top of the hill, Misty ran past Ash with her blanket and asked Danny to share the blanket with her...While Ash stared at her and said 'What about me?'...And there was this one Rudy, the gym leader in Trovita Island asked Misty to stay with him, and the next day, during Ash's battle with Rudy, Ash almost lost but Misty got ticked off and shouted at him, and Ash won the battle...=D
    And the Ghost At The Maiden's Peak where Misty dressed up in a Kimono and Ash was all 'Woah...' and then if you look carefully, Misty and Ash held hands and walked over to dance...Look at the screen shots. And...there was this episode where Gengar took Ash's spirit away, and Misty cried, while Brock...didn't. And when Misty sang the song is 'Gotta Catch Ya Later', there was this line 'You are more then just my best friend...' O_o...More then just a best friend? Anyhow, there are plenty more hints but my hands are getting tired of typing...

So, can I join? ^^

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Roses , I think you can still join ^^ And cute hints , yeah , the one about Rudy , I read it in the Dengeki Pikachu too . Just that Rudy now wants Misty as his wife and his little sister is so happy and all that stuff and Misty don't even want it . Then Ash says , ' If you want to marry Misty , you gotta beat me first ! ' Or soemthign like that since I was reading the Mandarin version and it translate to this .

Although after Misty pondered if Ash likes her and Ash says it's just for the badge , it shows that Ash can be quite caring sometimes and Misty somewhat pondered over it . In that very chapter , when Ash is about to battle Rudy , Ash told Misty that she ahd better chere him on or she's gonna be Rudy's wife . And as in the anime , when Ash's squirtle was trapped by Rudy's Starmie , it was Misty who shouted although Ash cried , " Shut up !"

I think it's Rudy because the scene is somewhat similiar . The chinese characters somewhat translate to Rudy too .

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Welcome Roses, of course you may join^_____^ and I heard of that before and It sounded really cute(the Rudy thing that is)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Welcome to the club, XxRosesxX! (I love your Contestshipping banner <3 <3)

One of my fav. Pokeshipping fanart of all time. And the most amazing part is, someone did this by hand O___O;;

ashmistysittingtreefanart.jpg

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
  • ^Welcome to the club, XxRosesxX! (I love your Contestshipping banner <3 <3)
    Thanks! ^^ If you like that, then hope you like the Pokeshippy banner in my sig! ^^ (I'm going to change into another one, I feel that the Pokeshippy banner...doesn't looks so nice)

Oh yeah, when Misty saw Ash was losing the battle with Rudy, she said,
    "Ash! Don't give up! You are the only one who can bring out Squirtle's True Power!"
    Ash shouted back, "I know that, Misty!"
    Misty says, "Then don't just stand there!"
    Rudy got on a depressed front, and murmured to himself in a depressed tone, "She wants him..."

Oh yeah, and in another episode, two nidorans like each other, but their trainers are rivals, they always compete/quarrel/fight. Misty said,
    "Even though they always fight, deep down inside they like each other."
    Tracey says, "Hey! That sounds like you and Ash!"
    Ash and Misty said, "WHAT?!"

And then, later on in that episode, the trainers become friends and their nidorans kiss, and then the nidorans envolve.
    Ash asked Misty, "Do people change when they kiss?"
    Misty replies back, "Guess we'll just have to find out ourselves!"
    Ash says, "Huh?"
    Misty wants to kiss him! ^_^

I'll add more hints, later on, kay? ^_^

Last edited:

DestinyOfAsh

Destiny Can Not Be Changed
    Years
  • Cool pic I've got a couple of quotes from Pokemon 2000 Melody: What are you coming for? Misty: To find Ash and before you start saying it's because I secretly like him don't cause I don't! Melody: Hey chill out you sure are sensative about someone whos not your boyfriend Misty: His not my boyfriend his a boy and his a friend but his not a boyfriend, Melody: Here legend or not Ash can't do this alone Misty:*Shakes head and smiles* You'll have too play Lugia's song I'll go look for him*Stares out to sea* and Ash is never really alone cause his got....me

hirune0.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

Abrazados.jpg

adgsk.gif

Chikiki

// ♥ t e a r s ++
    Years
  • Cool pics, DestinyOfAsh! ^^ I like Ash and Misty in the wedding dress and Ash and Misty in the winter one! ^^ Anyway, I can't really think up of hints right now...So, what do you all normally discuss? ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • Hmm well realy we discuss anything that has to do with Ash and Misty aslong as it revolves around those two I guess it can really be anything lol oh I have somemore quotes too one from the 3rd Pokemon episode Ash Catches A Pokemon!

Misty:*watches Ash talk with Medapod blushes* I've never met anyone like him he really does love Pokemon also another one where Ash and Misty battle at Cerulean Gym Daisy:Well his totally not someone I'd choose for a boyfriend*Ash falls over embarassed* but your no prize yourself Misty:*Blushes* My Boyfriend!?

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I love all quotes that you guys said, those were all really cute and when i go to my friends house I will be able to view the pics

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Teehee, I just loved Pokemon 2000. Extremely Pokeshippy <3

Okaaay, we need a topic!

What would be the cutest place in the world for Ash and Misty's Wedding?

...I say, in a big church with a huge crowd, all cheering for them! <3

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Pokemon 2000 ? What's that never heard of it ^^ Guys I am back ! From my holiday anyhow . I guess you guys didn't miss me , lol .

I got another hint .You know when there's this banned episode about James and Jessie entering for the Beauty Contest in the first season ? I watched it on Mandarin and when Misty coems out with her Pokemon Ash was like ... Whoa , Misty you look so beautiful . In the end , Ash's wonderful mother won the contest ^^

DestinyOfAsh

Years
  • Hey wow cool hint there xoxkris and Pokemon 2000 is the 2nd movie the one with Lugia in it it's really good well hmm lets see well I can't think of anymore hints at the moment but as for the wedding I think the beach would be a nice place for their wedding myself

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • They banned it since James was , erm , showing off , his ,uh you know what . But the Mandarin version still has it . I just watched a few of my VCDS last night till 3am , so I got lots of hints now !

In the 9th episode , where there's this Lass , I think ehr english dub name was Giselle and the guy called Joe I think . When they made up in the end , Satoshi was mumbling , " Tai hao le , he wo gen xiao xia cha duo le ! " I roughly translate the meaning to saying that's very good , unlike me and kasumi . Then Kasumi replies , of course , have you forgotten about my bicycle ? That might meant that Satoshi had Misty and hsi relationship on his mind !

In the 7th episode where Satoshi had to battle Kasumi , and she fiercely tells him so , he seems to be , aww , so cute , blushing away ! And in the , I think 21 or something episode , where Kasumi wanted to tell Tentacruel something , it was Satoshi who found her missing . Which means he look out for her every second ? ^.- Then 1 episode later , where Satoshi says bye bye to Butterfree , it was Kasumi , who , somewhat remind him to say good bye ! Aww , how cute and close the two are !

I found a sad video ... Please take a look at Stephen109 's siggy and click on the video , "Ash, Misty, and May: Who That Girl?" Rather sad ...

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • Wow MWM where did you find that awasome fanart?
    I love every pokeshipping quots

mistywishmaker

Years
  • ^Kasumi, you're back! =D Unfortunetly, I don't remember where I found the very adorable fanart @__@ I wish I did; I'd go back to that site right now XD

Another adorable fanart (C) respective owner =3 =3 I love the colors. Extremely breath-taking.

ashmistyongrasssunsetfanart.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back