• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Ash and Misty Pairing club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • XD Brock can't read newspapers ... he's not old enough to or something .. it just doesn't seem right!

I love your GetBackers getup now Bulbasaur. If you ever need any of the soundtrack of the anime, throw me a PM.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^But your drawings like that one seem better than some computer art ;) Draw some new fanarts soon! =3

Here is my all-time FAVORITE fanart by the AMAZING Teppo-san! I know it's old, but the idea of Ash carrying Misty with that soft look on his face is my dream to come true in the anime =3 (I'm weird XD)

cυтe тogepι

Sugar?!
    Years
  • Awesome pics guys!

MistyWishMAker- That's my dream too. ^_^

Offtopic-- MistyWishMaker I tagged you on Xanga! Did you ever respond? (I'm Volite_92) *got you from Kanta's Xanga* XD

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
  • ALL RIGHT, ALL RIGHT! I'LL JOIN!!!1! >.<

I can't TAKE it anymore!....

See, a LOT of people wouldn't know this about me because of my seemingly "hatred towards Misty" thing...but I actually support AAML....It's...for lack of a better word....."cute".....THERE I SAID IT!!! >.<

*hides in a bush somewhere*

Years
  • OMG everyone has forgotten about the story :shocked: ...... so ill continue it until all of you other members wake up *Soaks all the lazy members except for Max & mistywishmaker with water from a fire tanker hose*:P

After Ash,Misty & Brock got back to the appartment and inside a cold blustery wind started blowing outside causing temperatures to plummet as this was happening Ash & Brock were sitting infront of the TV whilst Misty was making dinner

" Yawn.... there seems to be not much on TV tonight"
    " I agree Ash is there anything else we can do" Brock asked
    " We do have cable but Misty doesnt like me watching it before dinner its house rules"
    " Ouch now thats real strict why dont you ask her if we can watch it"
    " Ok.... hey Misty is it alright if Brock and I watch some cable before dinner" Ash called out to his girlfriend who was sitting at the kitchen table taking a break
    " Sigh.... only just this once ok as dinner is going to be a while yet"

On hearing that the cable was allowed to be watch Ash grabbed the cable tv remote and both boys started channel surfing for a good show to watch, after going through 12 channels they found replays from the day's Pokemon Coordinator contests

While watching this Misty came into the lounge room and looked at the barometer that read both inside & outside temperatures and much to her shock the outside temperature registered -5 degrees celcius outside but it didnt worry Misty too much as the reverse cycle airconditioner was on 20 degrees celcius to keep them warm

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
  • mistywishmaker said:
    ^But your drawings like that one seem better than some computer art ;) Draw some new fanarts soon! =3

Here is my all-time FAVORITE fanart by the AMAZING Teppo-san! I know it's old, but the idea of Ash carrying Misty with that soft look on his face is my dream to come true in the anime =3 (I'm weird XD)

I know that is my best pic,it looks good on pc bcos there aint much colors in it and ofcorse u dont get a skin type color in the market and 2 say the truth i did a lot of mistakes in it but insted of mistakes they came out better than xpected

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Wow, is that an awesome original background recolor of the awesome cool picture Teppo did?

Thanky you Robert .. though I'll continue the story tomorrow, its too late at night right now. *cries*

Hamstar

HALLO.
    Years
  • So you guys like pokeshippy pics ey?.......I can do that! ^^...I drew Ash before...but I kinda have trouble with Misty....But I can attempt ^_^;

Wait......maybe I can draw......Yeah....I think I will (you all shall be suprised ^.o)

EDIT: *later that day*

TA-DAR!!! I did it! I drew this on the oekaki and I just finished it...

...How's THAT for a Pok?shippy pic?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know this is offtopic but im getting a real treat this weekend with Cartoon Network Australia airing Pokemon Chronicles over 5 hours with 6 consecutive episodes :)

It seems like i am getting an early birthday present by getting to see the Misty episodes :classic:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • *thinks* Chronicles .. um .. those Hosou Episodes? The Misty episode there is like, TracyXMistyish. I don't like that. Well, watch it and tell us.

;_; Can we um .. give up on the story? Everyone is too lazy..

Years
  • From what i seen while looking at the pictures of the episodes on serebii.net Misty's oldest sister Daisy seem interested in Tracey

Oh yeah maybe we should skip right onto the wedding part of the story that should oughta get everyone moving

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back