• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
gothsinn23 said:
Alrighty then, I added you.

First Topic (Woot! Despite our lack of members. Atleast, we can get this club going to attract people):

In the newest episode, the Blue Spirit, at the end, Zuko looks at the Fire Nation tapestry in his room, and then turns away. What do you think that means (if it truly means anything)? And, this Kuzon kid that Aang was telling Zuko about, could there be any sort of connection bewteen Kuzon and Zuko? Any ideas?
I think kuzon was the last avatar born into the fire nation and tha tapestry uh no idia.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Yup, I'm sure you can get the jist of things as soon as we start discussing.

As for the last fire nation Avatar, that was Avatar Roku. Kuzon was one of Aang's childhood friends, like crazy old King Bhumi.

I think Zuko's starting to resent the fire nation. Or, he's losing hope, because the Avatar keeps getting away. I think, sooner or later, he is going to realize that regaining his father's trust isn't worth it in the long run. Things between them will never be the same, like Iroh said.

gothsinn23

Years
Yeah, but the Fire Nation wanted him alive. Besides, if he did, there would be no evidence to his father that 'he' was the one who killed him. One more factor that could lead to the answer of why he didn't is: It's a kids' show! They aren't going to show someone getting stabbed in the heart on a show like this! xP

His resentment of his father probably also leads to why he didn't kill Aang. Actaully, he was knocked out by one of the Yu Yan archers before he got out of the Fire Nation's sight.

gothsinn23

Years
So Xhao and the other members of the Fire Nation couldn't see that he was the one taking Aang. He took Aang away from them so he himself could deliver Aang to his father. Releasing a prisoner and breaking in is considered dishonorable to a Fire Nation member.

gothsinn23

Years
Sorry I abandoned you all. ^-^;; Of course, all of you may join! And yes, Midori Chi, you may be 2nd moderator.

1,000 mudkip: You must take the quiz before being placed in a Nation.

**PS: see the banner on the opening post? If ya want, place it in your siggy for advertisement. That is sure to bring in more people. But, it's optional, not mandatory.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
gothsinn23 said:
**PS: see the banner on the opening post? If ya want, place it in your siggy for advertisement. That is sure to bring in more people. But, it's optional, not mandatory.
I'll put it in my sig later one I'm done with my fma theme

gothsinn23

Years
Ok then, thanks. ^-^

By the way, I made a few others if you don't like the one up front.

-E-AVATARTHELASTAIRBENDERFANCLUB.jpg

-F-AVATARTHELASTAIRBENDERFANCLUB.jpg

-W-AVATARTHELASTAIRBENDERFANCLUB.jpg

EDIT: Yes, I made them so they can match everyone's elements. How convenient! :D

Last edited:

gothsinn23

Years
Alrighty CM, thanks for considering it. Yeah, I can see you've got a lot. I'm still trying to work out mine. ^-^;;

Alright, I've got another topic. Do you think that the gang will meet up with Suki and her warriors again? If so, I bet Sokka will be happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back