• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<~The Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanclub~>

Status
Not open for further replies.

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
Years
gothsinn23 said:
Alrighty CM, thanks for considering it. Yeah, I can see you've got a lot. I'm still trying to work out mine. ^-^;;

Alright, I've got another topic. Do you think that the gang will meet up with Suki and her warriors again? If so, I bet Sokka will be happy.
I doubt it but hope they do

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
Years
Yeah. Suki could be helpful, and help Sokka with his warrior skills. Maybe even Haru might join up with them, to each Aang earthbending. But of course, we won't know for sure until the next season.

gothsinn23

Years
Yup! Happy little Sokka dance! ^0^

One more topic! xD Which character, that made one appearance in the 1st season, do you think should re-appear in the next season? I think Jet should come back. <3 I bet he'd straighten out his views after what Katara, Aang, and Sokka did to him. Dang, I hope so.

EDIT: I will be putting up notices on the first post, for any changes in the club. Check up there every now and then to see if anything's happening.

Last edited:
Years
Yeah..he was...His name was Boomie.

If I'm an airbender, then I'll go put the Aang banner on my sig! ^^

obelisk-kun

Years
gothsinn23 said:
Ok then, thanks. ^-^

By the way, I made a few others if you don't like the one up front.

-E-AVATARTHELASTAIRBENDERFANCLUB.jpg

-F-AVATARTHELASTAIRBENDERFANCLUB.jpg

-W-AVATARTHELASTAIRBENDERFANCLUB.jpg

EDIT: Yes, I made them so they can match everyone's elements. How convenient! :D
the earthbender one is too big

Years
Hmm..not really..

New topic: Guess what? ^^ A while back, I went to an anime convention...and they had a program about Avatar and the new season! They showed us new characters and such! So..I know lots of spoilers! Anyone wanna know?

obelisk-kun

Years
Midori Chi said:
Hmm..not really..

New topic: Guess what? ^^ A while back, I went to an anime convention...and they had a program about Avatar and the new season! They showed us new characters and such! So..I know lots of spoilers! Anyone wanna know?
ohh me I'm teh king of spoilers

Last edited:
Years
Hmm..well..Where do I start? There's gonna be many new characters in it..For instance..There's an ep where they meet a girl who looks just like Aang but has a gap in her teeth and has long brown hair braided..Anyways, she's Aang's biggest fan so it's just a filler ep..

Now for more serious things..

If you guys have seen the ep where they talk about Shuuko's past, when he's batteling his father, you see his uncle in the audience and there's a girl sitting by him, clenching her fists...That's Shuuko's sister and she's really evil.

A last thing.. (they didn't really give much away)

There's a romantic scene with Katara and Aang...You see Sakka trying to fish and realizes there's no fishing wire..Aang has it and he's making a necklace for Katara cause she lost her mother's necklace. Sakka starts saying things to them like "mushy mushy"

gothsinn23

Years
Ha, Aang's biggest fan. That's great. xD I can't wait to see 'er.

Wow, his sister?! I never would've guessed! Well, she did bear a small resemblance to him. I can't believe she enjoyed his pain. >:( I was almost to tears when I saw his past! Poor Zuko! T-T

Yeah, that's just like Sokka. There is definately a bond between Katara and Aang, and it's cute. And Sokka has Suki. Heh, poor Zuko doesn't have anyone. xD

Years
gothsinn23 said:
Ha, Aang's biggest fan. That's great. xD I can't wait to see 'er.

Wow, his sister?! I never would've guessed! Well, she did bear a small resemblance to him. I can't believe she enjoyed his pain. >:( I was almost to tears when I saw his past! Poor Zuko! T-T

Yeah, that's just like Sokka. There is definately a bond between Katara and Aang, and it's cute. And Sokka has Suki. Heh, poor Zuko doesn't have anyone. xD

Suki..Suki..Where have I heard that before?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back