• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[::.~The Awesome ShurikenZ FanClub~.::]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    School is hell? ... sorry to hear that, desu. ^^; I hope it gets better for you though, Shuriiii. ~

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    well im in middle school and i am in GT
    so i have more HELL than other kids
    well i really like that sig of urs its cool

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Hey dude! Ugh, I hate Wednesday, don't you? I always feel like Friday is tomorrow, but no, Thursday is in the way. T_T

How have you been? :o

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    XD I know what you mean Marz. Wednesday is a good class day for me though. We don't do much work because we have a ton of study halls and P.E.

How's it been Shuri?

~desu Saba~

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Sounds like you're having it rough. Dang, when I get to highschool I'm gonna die.

~desu Saba~

Well that depends, you might actually go to a easier Highschool then i am, because mine is so academically tough, we compete with other schools in our state and we get the top scores... so yeah, its more strict with it, and it gets very annoying.

School is hell? ... sorry to hear that, desu. ^^; I hope it gets better for you though, Shuriiii. ~

Yeah, school is truly like that, it comes at you both ways, its either hell that comes to you and you push it off, or you go straightly to it....
    I always tell my friends 'That we go to school, in order to forget what we try to remember later on' I know it may sound stupid to most of you, but it makes sense, and thats reality.

well im in middle school and i am in GT
    so i have more HELL than other kids
    well i really like that sig of urs its cool

GT? I guess ill safely assume thats honors for your school?

Hey dude! Ugh, I hate Wednesday, don't you? I always feel like Friday is tomorrow, but no, Thursday is in the way. T_T

How have you been? :o

Yes my friend, you defiantly speak my language, in matter fact today was my worst day so far.... Yeah i hate when you wake up thinkings it Friday or Saturday, from when your eyes are focusing in from just barely waking up, only to see thats its Thursday, what a killjoy.

XD I know what you mean Marz. Wednesday is a good class day for me though. We don't do much work because we have a ton of study halls and P.E.

How's it been Shuri?

~desu Saba~

Well im happy for you, cause i never really get to finish my homework at school, it just keeps pilling.

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    I love/hate school. When I have homework I hate it, but I almost never do, because I'm a really fast worker and I usually get it done in class. My grades are fine with the exception of Math (B-), everything else is A/A+ so meh. I hate it though. One of my teachers scares the hell out of me, and one of them says I'm smart a lot then says something bad about me to follow it (WTF O_O?). I have to go to this Before School thing every morning, which is pretty boring until Lauren gets there and we play basketball. Lunch is always hectic, though; the lines to buy lunch are extremely long, nyan. Plus Caitlin, who is the only one of my friends who gets there before the 5 minute bell rings besides Lauren (who helps out an insane teacher) is always in the library reading her books. >_>

So I kind of hate school. xD

.Aero

Years
    I love/hate school too. XD It's good because my Math teacher is a really old lady who can't hear/pay attention to what the class is doing, so we have this little book called simple solutions, where we do simple math problems. After checking a page, she asks if any of us have questions, and we say a random number from 1-20 and she does it on the board. No on pays attention though, so we all finish our homework before class is over. =P

As for the hating part, that's the only class (besides religion which she also teaches) that has a teacher that's really old. Espanol is fun, but I did way better last year, I started out bad, but we took a quiz today and I 100%-ed it. Thursday sucks, we have the worst class two times in the morning. Social Studies. We had to take a long quiz where we had to write an essay at the end, and the entire time, every three words I wrote my hand would cramp. So it took me a while to finish it. What else is there? The Funny Nunney Class (Science) is fun most the time, but today was sorta boring....*zzz*

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I always tell my friends 'That we go to school, in order to forget what we try to remember later on'

Dude... that is so true, desu.

School is okay for me. Becuase I'm one of those special kids [I have hearing aids...]that means that get extra time to make up work and tests, even though I don't need to, desu. I do good in school too...

But! Anywho, desu... how are yu Shuri? TGIF, desu. ^^

.Aero

Years
    Hoorah! Friday is over for me! And now I'm going to my future highschool's football game! (Avon Lake Shoreman if you know who they are ^^) I just had my two highschool friends, former 8th graders visit today and ride home on the bus with me a my friends! She used to ride our bus, so she was happy to be on, and her friend came with her. Fridays are always so good. ^ .^

How was your friday at school Shuri?

~desu Saba~

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Hi, Shuri!

Too bad to hear about all your school competitiveness, but I wonder if they get something worth about it (like, money, and maybe they use that money to improve the school? I bet your school is pretty cool in its "looks")

('Cause if it were to be one of the schools around here, probably they'd waste the money on something insignificant)

Well, it's weekend! Any plans for it?

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    Dude... that is so true, desu.

School is okay for me. Becuase I'm one of those special kids [I have hearing aids...]that means that get extra time to make up work and tests, even though I don't need to, desu. I do good in school too...

But! Anywho, desu... how are yu Shuri? TGIF, desu. ^^

What you type there, i think its shows you have very good character, its doesnt matter who you are, hard work in school, thats what makes you truly prevail and survive. Thats the key, to survive, and its really hard.

Hoorah! Friday is over for me! And now I'm going to my future highschool's football game! (Avon Lake Shoreman if you know who they are ^^) I just had my two highschool friends, former 8th graders visit today and ride home on the bus with me a my friends! She used to ride our bus, so she was happy to be on, and her friend came with her. Fridays are always so good. ^ .^

How was your friday at school Shuri?

~desu Saba~

MAN, IM SO HAPPY! ITS FRIDAY!! I cant enough about it being Friday, its just feels so damn good! Yeah the football! I got to check out the game today at my school, of course, we always kick butt, especially our rivals. Later today im planning on seeing a movie with my friends, i think its called "Dragon-Wars" I heard its pretty good but im not totally sure, ill go see it anyways and be the rebellious punk that i am! YAH-HAH!

Hi, Shuri!

Too bad to hear about all your school competitiveness, but I wonder if they get something worth about it (like, money, and maybe they use that money to improve the school? I bet your school is pretty cool in its "looks")

('Cause if it were to be one of the schools around here, probably they'd waste the money on something insignificant)

Well, it's weekend! Any plans for it?

Of course its about the money, they always want us to do good in the "STAR" testing, so it makes our school look good, plus there building more classrooms, but their taking forever to finish the damn construction, I expected them to finish over the summer, a lot of students were displeased about that, plus i volunteer to join a team to help make the new permanent map for our school because of it for those that need help locating rooms. Whenever we have assemblies in whatever cases, our principal always seems to be happy with us! Sometimes i think what he saids is total BS. I also hate how they force you to do well, and they give you raffles for doing good, in order to win like a ipod nano and other worthless crap. What a total dictatorship! Thats what i hate about schools! Hopefully I expect good out of college.

What plans do i have... Well i need a haircut, not too seriously, hangout with friends, and work on my flashes, im starting a new flash btw. I having another person do the artwork, he's a good swift artist, but he keeps forgetting to do it because of being lazy!!

Last edited:

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Whoa... no one's ever said that about me before, desu... thank you. ^^'

Yeah.. you foot ball people get back to your couches now.. hahaa. Oh! This movie Dragon Wars does sound pretty cool. But all the nerds at my school are going crazy over it to see it, desu. Nehh.. I never go to the movies anyways, desu. XD;

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    ok this is for *everyone* to read...

NEVER, AND I REALLY DO MEAN *NEVER* GO SEE DRAGON-WARS!! BIG MISTAKE! WASTE OF MONEY, DONT BOTHER GOING TO SEE IT, IT REALLY SUCKS!!

I dont want you guys to have the same mistakes i had. Trust me, you will regret it, if you do!

Last edited:

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    What the hell is Dragon Wars?

XD Whatever it is, it sounds kind of nerdy..

Spoiler:

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    What the hell is Dragon Wars?

XD Whatever it is, it sounds kind of nerdy..

Spoiler:

Its not nerdy, if you think its a "Star Wars" related type of thing, no its worst then that! It's so bad, i dont feel the need to explain why.

Yes i read the whole thing? Why do you ask?

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Ohh I see. Never heard of it anyway. x3

Cuz it's interesting. ._. XD

Aww...Saba and Ichi get to be co-owners *kills them* XD

And I hate my avatar. ._. *changes it*

Random

-
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2008
    LAWL well at least the avatar suits you!

*Misses the emo girl banner* =<

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    XD Well I'm trying to find some awesome Sasuke ones, so if you know of a place where I can get them...GIMMIE! XD

Yeah I really liked that one..

.Aero

Years
    I saw a preview for Dragon Wars, but it really didn't interest me. What I want to see for my birthday is "Good Luck Chuck". Jessica Alba is hot, and Dane Cook is funny. It comes out the day before my birthday too, so I might be allowed to. (It's rated R and my parents are semi-strict when it comes to things like that) Looks funny though.

I really need to catch up on Naruto *cries* XD

~desu Saba~

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    ok this is for *everyone* to read...

NEVER, AND I REALLY DO MEAN *NEVER* GO SEE DRAGON-WARS!! BIG MISTAKE! WASTE OF MONEY, DONT BOTHER GOING TO SEE IT, IT REALLY SUCKS!!

I dont want you guys to have the same mistakes i had. Trust me, you will regret it, if you do!

Good to know, desu! XD
    Oh yeah... Good Luck Chuck looks funny. Aaaha.. I still wanna see Balls of Fury though. DX

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back