• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bar - Social Gathering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    fine, but just for you, i just can't stay away from this place, i fear for my future when i'm of legal age to drink... what if i just can't leave!? *horrified* and i'll drink until i die... wait... i don't even like alchohol... *fwew*
    *stays for now*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • rsgh5 said:
    fine, but just for you, i just can't stay away from this place, i fear for my future when i'm of legal age to drink... what if i just can't leave!? *horrified* and i'll drink until i die... wait... i don't even like alchohol... *fwew*
    *stays for now*
    ....it's just for fun hehe....
    Besides, there's no drinking allowed here!

I'll never drink. Not only is it against the Word of Wisdom, but it just seems gross. Yuck!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    quite right, guess what? this' my 124th post! which means that until i post this message right now, my number will also by scyther's. so, i'll go ruin my cool number thing. ya, drinking seems bad... alchohol smells bad, and all i've tasted is wine, and it sucks... so, why would you want to feel stupid, have a bad flavor in your mouth, and put yourself in potentially lethal situations? it doesn't make sense to me. stupid alchoholics... not that i mean to judge or anything.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm here!!!!! but it's half til midnight on the west coast... so i assume most of the barflies have left. so, bye then, talk to you eventually, *enjoys personal stash of pineapple soda* *so cool*

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
  • I hope no one took that literally.

*enters bar*

>__>

Yesh, I had a rough week. At least finals are done and over with.
    Hmm *notices no one is in the bar*

Hey, bartender! Hit me with a Pepsi! I need something to wake me up before I start drawing!

crazydwarf12

uncompatent trainer
    Years
  • Finals... I don't study for those. Except for the spanish one where I studied for like 7 hours and got a 50 percent. It was multiple choice too for about half. I was pretty upset but I still got a C so I was like wupah... Yep... I like Cherry 7 - up. But I don't drink soda all that much.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    ....it's just for fun hehe....
    Besides, there's no drinking allowed here!

I'll never drink. Not only is it against the Word of Wisdom, but it just seems gross. Yuck!
    I know--why the heck is there a bar thread?! There's barely any members old enough to drink here, anyway! The only one I know of is totodile. My friends and I were recently talking about the situation of drinking alcohol when we reached 21. We came to the conclusion that'd we'd still be having soda parties when we were 25, lol. ^_^; I personally don't know what's so great about drinking. Oooooh, passing out, puking and damaging your brain every time you do that sounds like a load of fun to me, don't you think? Disgusting. Blech...hit me up with a few Shirley Temples, guys. And make sure I get a cherry in it, too! O_o

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • *walks in with 2 12 packs of Mountain Dew and cashes in the Dew U points*
    I had 49 cans!
    *faints and spills 50th can*
    Urgh...

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    *drinks 5 liters of wine*
    No can anyone beat that...
    *gets drunk and bangs the glass against his head* XD
    Yeah just like the people the bars on tv. :P

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    last night i drank 8 cans of 7upsidedown. *so cool*

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • 7upsidedown? Everyone around here calls it dnL (which is the official name I think o_o;; )

Aaanyway, my day's been boring...all I'm going to do is watch my invader zim dvds, which finally came in yesterday ^^

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • *wakes up* how'd i get out here
    *walks back into the bar*
    *crawls into back of bar and grabs a beer, 23 gallons of wine, and 2 gallons of whiskey*
    who want wine?
    *has a beer*
    Want some more wine blue?
    *looks out the window and sees blue in the hospital*
    Oh...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Man i must have got wasted...my doctor look's like a duck...wait a tick that is a duck! where am i!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2005
    Walks in the bar *and then sneeks in the back of the bar and takes a 3 boxes of Samuel Adams beer and drinks them and faints with a hangover* A few hours later.......*I woke up* What the heck am i doing in a back of a bar? * i punch myself in the face* oh yeah i drank to much beer and got a hang over now i remember everything!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back