• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Baton Pass Challenge

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    While for voltorb, I personally have no clue, maybe just stay away from it?
    But for like Ditto, you could liken it to an Ameoba (which would be Tubulinida or a variation of the sort to fit)
    The orders aren't just for animals, any living thing does, with possible exceptions.

So for inanimate objects (Magnets, Poke Balls, and all that crazy stuff) just use your imagination I guess, anything would be alright with me tbh.

Btw Avadon14 made us a userbar!:D
    Spoiler:

Im definitely adding it to my sig!

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2015
    Hello I was able to beat the two gyms already.

My team is now
    Hariyama level 40
    Lombre Level 39
    Lairon Level 36

I kind of grinded... a lot xD

Oh and I boxed Sceptile, though he is an HM slave now, I taught him Cut and Rock Smash.

Goodluck to the next one. BEAT OUR FATHER. haha

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Black Ninetales, It's Your Turn!:)

Ok so sadly I couldn't nickname my Pokemon since we decided on the theme after I started, so whoever gets the name rater can rename my pokemon.

If you choose to keep bulbasaur, name it "Anura" please, and if you choose Butterfree, name it Lepitera.

Team: Ivysaur (24), Butterfree (22)
    Butterfree wasn't all that great tbh:/

Ive attatched the save file for the next player, Black Ninetales.
    Good luck!:)

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey you guys, could i sign up as the 5th player of your Emerald Baton Pass?? if yes, here is my SU:

Username: Zorogami
    Game: Emerald
    Player: P5

Years
  • I really like this idea :3

Username: AoTora
    Game: FireRed
    Player Position: Player 1 (And 5 if I am allowed to be the last one aswell ~ I'd really love to see the final team ^^) Will post save file later on when I beat Misty (: (The first two pokemon are going to be a surprise ~ Nicknaming theme... I am not sure yet because I usually don't have nicknaming theme xD )

Years
  • I've made screenshots but I accidentally deleted them xD here is the team:

271.gif
    Mirror B. LV40
    Surf
    Nature Power
    Absorb
    Fake Out

297.gif
    Pumpkin LV43
    Surf
    Fake Out
    Vital Throw
    Arm Thrust

082.gif
    Acciaio(means Steel in Italian) LV41
    Thunderbolt
    Supersonic
    Spark
    Thunder Wave

073.gif
    Medusa(means Jellyfish in Italian) LV40
    Barrier
    Sludge Bomb
    Surf
    Ice Beam

Years
  • Update time for me on my fire red run (:

-Chose female character randomly and named her P.C. named the rival GREEN.
    -Picked Charmander as starter because I wanted to have a challenge lol.
    -Second pokemon? Weedle-Kakuna-Beedrill!
    -Grinded a little bit - got Kakuna- beat Green for the second time. I also found shiny pidgey before I got pokeballs >_< (Just my luck x.x)
    -Brock- Geodude went down to few metal claws- Onix killed my charmeleon with critical Rock tomb >_< I used Kakuna to poison it than harden until it did nothing to me and died to poison. Kakuna evolved!
    -Got through Mt. Moon picking up random fossil.
    -Came to Misty- Mist is just painful >_< Poisoned with Beedrill - switched to Charmeleon - he kept missing Mega Kicks - Healed - and again - until I finally got both of her Pokemon down. It took me about forever but I am done. Beedrill turned out to be surprisingly good! I prefered using her over Charmeleon lol -Gotta love that poison sting that almost always poisons the opponent. xD

Hopefully the attachement worked since this is the first time adding one for me D:

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    Update time for me on my fire red run (:

-Chose female character randomly and named her P.C. named the rival GREEN.
    -Picked Charmander as starter because I wanted to have a challenge lol.
    -Second pokemon? Weedle-Kakuna-Beedrill!
    -Grinded a little bit - got Kakuna- beat Green for the second time. I also found shiny pidgey before I got pokeballs >_< (Just my luck x.x)
    -Brock- Geodude went down to few metal claws- Onix killed my charmeleon with critical Rock tomb >_< I used Kakuna to poison it than harden until it did nothing to me and died to poison. Kakuna evolved!
    -Got through Mt. Moon picking up random fossil.
    -Came to Misty- Mist is just painful >_< Poisoned with Beedrill - switched to Charmeleon - he kept missing Mega Kicks - Healed - and again - until I finally got both of her Pokemon down. It took me about forever but I am done. Beedrill turned out to be surprisingly good! I prefered using her over Charmeleon lol -Gotta love that poison sting that almost always poisons the opponent. xD

Hopefully the attachement worked since this is the first time adding one for me D:

AoTora! Allow me to be the second player:3
    Username: ShadowGreninja
    Player Position: 2 (AoTora was first)

Will post an update when I beat Surge and Erika.

Years
  • (Hope that you don't mind playing as female player lol) But thankyou for joining in :) Hope that you enjoy the team ^^ (I didn't check the stats or natures or anything - But Beedrill was really awesome to use xD )

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    (Hope that you don't mind playing as female player lol) But thankyou for joining in :) Hope that you enjoy the team ^^ (I didn't check the stats or natures or anything - But Beedrill was really awesome to use xD )

Not at all! lol I never pay attention to stats or natures either, I just keep my pokemon the way they are. I'll be posting an update soon when I beat Surge!:D

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • AoTora! Allow me to be the second player:3
    Username: ShadowGreninja
    Player Position: 2 (AoTora was first)

Will post an update when I beat Surge and Erika.

I didn't know who I should quote but I'd like to be player 3 for this run c:

Username: alvmonster
    Player Position: 3

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Well, I anticipated not being able to get on for a while, but I can get on for brief periods of time, so I'll sign up for my own individual signup since nobody else has a baton to pass yet.

Username: Feraligatr13
    Game: Blue (going old school ^_^)
    Player Position: P1

I'll post an update sometime soon.

Also Blu Ray, sorry about having to drop out of our group signup, but would it be too late to come back in? Pleeeeeeeeeeease :'(

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Well, I anticipated not being able to get on for a while, but I can get on for brief periods of time, so I'll sign up for my own individual signup since nobody else has a baton to pass yet.

Username: Feraligatr13
    Game: Blue (going old school ^_^)
    Player Position: P1

I'll post an update sometime soon.

Also Blu Ray, sorry about having to drop out of our group signup, but would it be too late to come back in? Pleeeeeeeeeeease :'(

Username: alvmonster
    Game: Blue
    Player Position: P2

I'm playing a monotype of Blue right now so it'll be interesting for me to see how we differ in style :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Alright, I've gotten 2 badges for alvmonster to carry on with. I didn't do the Nugget Bridge stuff or battle Red again, if you don't mind. I currently have a Wartortle and a Pikachu.

KOkUFqu.png
    fh2lztW.png
    GI6L5Fy.png

And here you go, alvmonster.

Blu·Ray

Manta Ray Pokémon
    Years
  • So I chose to box Dwayne J. not because I don't like Geodude family, but because I LOVE Quilava <3 Ashes is a really desirable Pokémon :)
    Whitney and Morty are defeated, here is our current team:

Spr_2c_156.gif

Ashes lv. 28
    Ember
    Headbutt
    Quick Attack
    Leer
    Spr_2c_214.gif

GigaHorn lv. 24
    Horn Attack
    Tackle
    Fury Attack
    Fury Cutter
    Spr_2c_185.gif

BOM lv. 23
    Rock Throw
    Mimic
    Flail
    Low Kick

Gif of progress :) :
    odvWV5.gif

Feraligatr13, I hereby pass the Baton on to you!

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Boxed Squirtle :c sry
    Barely beat Red with just Pikachu
    Caught Venus the Bellsprout
    Caught Pudgy the Pidgey
    Pudgy evolved into Pidgeotto
    Venus evolved into Weepinbell
    Pudgy evolved into Pidgeot
    Pudgy just barely pulled out a win against Lt Surge
    Bought a Leaf Stone and Thunderstone to evolve Weepinbell an Pikachu
    Beat Erika

Game is ready for whoever decides to sign up next, I would wait to post until someone signs up but I know I'd lose the file somewhere.

I only fought one trainer on the way to Celadon city so everything is pretty much free for the next player. And I put most of the items into the PC to unclutter our pack. And I didn't know which of these 2 it was so I put both files.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Um Blu Ray, could you re-post the save file, but as an SGM? For some reason, my computer doesn't want to load the .sav file.

NOOOOOOOOO DERPTURTLE :'(

lol jk

Back