• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Baton Pass Challenge

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
Years
  • Umm....KKJ, the file is corrupt or something i can't load it into the emulator, it says it's empty.

Oh yeah pulling outta the other one too, my computer can't ♥♥♥♥ing comprehend anything!
    Sorry!

Last edited:

KKJ

Abominations of mankind
    Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2014
    Oh im sorry Blastin'Tyruntz maybe this will work (i dont know baybe ?)
    ok so this time it is in a rar file is that ok ?

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • Oh im sorry Blastin'Tyruntz maybe this will work (i dont know baybe ?)
    ok so this time it is in a rar file is that ok ?

Hhaha sorry i said i'm pulling out, too many challenges atm, i have the solo, nuzlocke, randomzied nuzlocke...just too much.

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Username: Matzeho
    Game: Gold
    Player Position 5

As player 5 in gold I have to defeat the E4 and 2 Gym Leaders of Kanto?
    Also I'm on holiday for a week, so I can't play if I get the file sooner sry :(

No, you beat the E4 and Champion. The next person after you beats 2 Kanto Leaders.

I'm so glad people are signing for this! :D

Also, my apologies Zorogami, I've got it as a .sav ;)

Years
  • Since I am still waiting in FireRed I'd love to start another game if anybody cares to join me :3

Username: AoTora
    Game: Sapphire
    Player position: Player 1 and player 5 since I'd really love to see how will the final team work out against the elite 4 and champion :3

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Since I am still waiting in FireRed I'd love to start another game if anybody cares to join me :3

Player position: Player 1 and player 5 since I'd really love to see how will the final team work out against the elite 4 and champion :3

I'm hopping in! C:

Username: Stygian
    Player position: P2

This reminds me of these round-robin types of challenges in various video games. Never really got to play in one of them, so now's a good time to start! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2021
    Since I am still waiting in FireRed I'd love to start another game if anybody cares to join me :3

I'll play too!

Username: Feraligatr13
    Player Position: P3

I got two badges in Gold ^_^

What I did today:
    Spoiler:

Screenshots:
    Spoiler:

I now pass the trusty baton to you, Ghetsis.

Derp, I just about double posted this and my Sapphire sign-up lol

Last edited:

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    is ShadowNinetails/Lucario still in this?
    Idk, try to pm him if he hasn't given you the save file yet, but if he doesn't, you can get the save from the most recent player and take on his position then we'll have a free spot for anyone looking to join and continue after you.

and AoTora, Im gonna have to drop out of our firered baton pass, been really busy lately, I'm sorry:/

Last edited:
    Years
  • Update time!

-Picked Treecko
    -Caught Ralts
    -Picked up Zigzagoon for Cut
    -Destroyed Roxanne and Brawly. Didn't get Flash or delievered the letter yet.

Etherion

Idk, try to pm him if he hasn't given you the save file yet, but if he doesn't, you can get the save from the most recent player and take on his position then we'll have a free spot for anyone looking to join and continue after you.

and AoTora, Im gonna have to drop out of our firered baton pass, been really busy lately, I'm sorry:/

I pm'ed him a few days ago but he didnt respond, anyways avadon is up next :)

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    I pm'ed him a few days ago but he didnt respond, anyways avadon is up next :)

Avadon had the same problem a week or two ago so we'll just leave him out for now I guess since he won't contact any of us, we can try to get another person to continue in his place though.

That leaves an open spot for anyone who wants to apply in BlackNinetales' place

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Update time!

-Picked Treecko
    -Caught Ralts

Hang on tight - the power was cut off while I was in the midst of playing. Just wanting to let you know. :)

Avadon14

Little Pocket Monster
    Years
  • Avadon had the same problem a week or two ago so we'll just leave him out for now I guess since he won't contact any of us, we can try to get another person to continue in his place though.

That leaves an open spot for anyone who wants to apply in BlackNinetales' place

He did reply to me with a VM saying he was working on it, but it's up to you!

Apollo

怖がらないで
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2017
    Update time!

-Picked Treecko
    -Caught Ralts
    Update!

- Placed Ralts in box, caught Zubat in Granite Cave. (Zoro)
    - Delivered the items to Steven
    - Arrived at Slateport
    - Battled the trainers around the beach
    - Delivered to Capt. Stern
    - Breezed through Team Aqua on the museum
    - Arrived at Mauville
    - Obtained Mach Bike
    - Grinded Grovyle (Ninja) and Zoro around Mauville
    - Zoro evolved to Golbat
    - Defeated Watson with Ninja's Rock Smash
    - Caught Sandshrew (Sandy), arrived at Fallarbor
    - Grinded Sandy
    - Defeated Team Aqua on Mt. Chimney
    - Zoro evolved to Crobat (I seriously did not expect this, haha)
    - Grinded Sandy once more
    - Sandy evolved to Sandslash
    - Defeated Flannery with Sandy's Dig and Ninja's Rock Tomb
    - Got Go-Goggles from Brendan
    - Saved in front of Lavaridge Pokemon Center

aePFWg9.png
    A3Z4X7j.png
    TpQKRFH.png

Anyone willing to P3 can go. :)

~Justified~

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2015
    He did reply to me with a VM saying he was working on it, but it's up to you!

Ok then we'll leave him in, it'd be unfair to kick him out anyway, lets just give him some more time since we actually know he's still working on it, he's probably busy with a lot of stuff so be patient:)

Back