• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hole [PG-16]

chef30

Great Scott!!!
Years
  • (Ooc: Lol, Sam isn't a little girl. She's a teen.)

Sam heard the Drudion guy say "Nothing more than useless children you all are if you ask me..." Sam gave him a look that said she didn't care. Sam saw the blazing boy running with his Lucario by his side. "It's okay. I'm not mad anymore." He told Sam. "Children?!" Sam heard the poisen girl say. She was MAD. "Now you've done it." Sam said to the Drudion guy as she dropped down from the tree, leaving wind as her trail. "I'll have you know that I am part of a group of elite trainerssss who were well on their way to world domination when that meteor ssstruck! They could not have done it without my sssskillssss!" The fanged girl said. "Hey, just take it easy." Sam said. "Although I wouldn't mind you yelling at the hot-headed red head with the Drudion." Sam thought. Sam watched as Silver went up to the Lucario. "Don't be alarmed, I'm not here to hurt you." Silver assured the Lucario as he began to radiate this strange green aura. It appearded to break the Curse that the fanged girl's Haunter inflicted on the Lucario. Then Silver walked up to the fanged girl's Haunter. "Excuse me, but your Haunter was injured too, right? I can help Haunter like I did with Lucario; if it's hurt it would be best to treat him." Silver said. Silver's powers were amazing! But wait-- Sam realized something. "Wait. How many of you all were struck by the meteor?" Sam asked all of them.

Last edited:

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Lora nodded curtly, giving the boy permission to take a look at Hadrian. The Haunter happily zoomed over to him, eager to have his lost strength replenished. Lora glared at him-- really, such joy over anything was damaging to her tough, nasty image. She turned to the girl with the Eevee with a haughty sniff when she asked how many of them were hit by the meteor. "I was, for one. I suppose all of you got turned into freaks by it, too?" Now that she was calmer the hiss was gone from her words, though the arrogance and attitude was still in full force.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • This boy came by to Lucario, but Lucario protested for a second. The teen said calmly he meant no harm, so Lucario let him do what he was gonna do. A green aura went on Lucario, & he was cured of the Curse. Lucario was amazed, & so was Roxas. How did he do that? This is all so weird. The boy then went to cure the Haunter's health.

"Wait. How many of you all were struck by the meteor?" Roxas heard the girl say, which made him wonder.

"I was. What are you implying anyway? That we have powers of Pokemon?" He had no idea how right he was. Lucario looked at Lora. She's a feisty one.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sam watched as Silver healed the Haunter. Still amazing. Sam wondered if she had the same powers. She could travel really fast, and she could send slashes of air from her body by waving her arms or legs. It was strange, yet handy. "I was, for one. I suppose all of you got turned into freaks by it too?" The girl with the Haunter said. Her hissing was gone now that she had calmed down. She was almost like a snake. Sam hated to admit it, but she was probably a freak. "I was. What are you implying anyway? That we have powers of Pokemon?" The boy with the Lucario said. Sam thought about it. That was exactly it. But how? "I... I think we have turned into pokemon. I got hit by the meteor and now I have power over air, and I can travel about 100 miles per hour. What can you guys do?" Sam asked, taking all of this in. One day Sam was just an orphan, and now she has strange powers like a pokemon freak.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    (OOC: I suppose technically Curse should wear off before Haru cures Lucario since the battle supposedly ends, but he's still out and not "returned," per se. I'll leave it up and open for interpretation XD)

(OOCx2: You guys will see that at some point I switch from "Haru" to "Silver;" rest assured it was intentional and there's a methodology to the madness)

"I was also hit, but I explained this already. Heal Pulse," Haru said before summoning the green aura again. Washing over Hadrian, he too seemed to look better within moments. But it was taking a little while longer than Lucario; he must have taken a few hits before the guy with the Druddigon stopped the fight. Perhaps it wasn't all that bad that he threw the Focus Blast. This Haunter might have needed more attention than just Haru alone if he hadn't. Then again, if that shadowy aura was Curse (or a remnant waiting for battle) on Lucario, then he might have needed more, too. Fortunately, though, Hadrian's ghostly body ceased illumination and appeared in top form. There was no need to have him checked further. "Unless you want to say that I ran away from the circus or something; sounds a lot less painful."

That was odd. He seemed a bit more... cheery than normal. True there was a guy that may or may not try and attack in the close future, but he still felt a trace of that upbeat feeling when he was testing out his psychic powers. Maybe it was from healing Lucario and Haunter? Possibly, but these people felt different, too. They weren't like most people; he didn't feel the cruelness that he expected out of typical people from them. They were... family? No, there was no family! He shouldn't get caught up with these people; he was going to leave before they gathered for one reason or another! He had to find some way to get out and go off on his own again. I'll remember their faces, so it wouldn't be a problem, Silver thought as he nodded to himself in the disguise of checking Hadrian for other signs of injury, But how-- how do I make my leave without fleeing them? There had to be some way...

"Haunter should be fine now, but we really shouldn't be fighting and at each others' throats," Silver said as he looked down at Moky. He hadn't moved an inch since he locked eyes with Druddigon. They were anticipating battle more than likely, but the last thing he really wanted to do was get into a fight with that guy. Although, it did look like Silver would have a few allies to back him up if things got rough. Even the water Pokemon appeared to be on his side. "If anything, we should be finding out why this happened to us."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • So many questions, so little answers. Had the meteor done this to them? How? How could a meteor give powers of Pokemon to teens? It doesn't make sense. Were they tricking him? Roxas looked at his hands for a minute. There was fire around his wrists, not that big too so he must've gotten fire moves. Nope, it was real. It didn't hurt either.

"Before we can figure this out, I think it best to introduce ourselves." He spoke out as he stood firm. Once he got everyone's attention, he continued speaking. "My name is Roxas Iharozaka, but you may call me 'Sensei'! This is my partner Lucario!" Lucario put a paw upfront as a greeting. It's like Roxas wasn't nervous of giving secrets.

Roxas turned to the girl with the Eevee & spoke again. "What's your name?" He asked kindly. Lucario looked at Haunter for a minute, but looked away with interest. He had put up quite a fight, but Lucario would've won that battle with ease. It doesn't matter anyway. What's done is done. He focused back on everyone else.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Taisuke watched the small group as they began to realize what they were becoming. His hands fell to his side as he slid them into his pockets. Druddigon began to scratch at the ground with his foot with anticipation his tail more franticly banging the ground beneath. Taisuke turned his head giving Druddigon a smoothing grin. The excited Druddigon slowly began to calm. Taisuke then completely turned towards his partner and began to walk past him ignoring the others. He thought to himself how the others knew nothing of what they could truly do. He needed to figure out the source of his power. Druddigon followed his master ignoring the Monfernos stare. He then spoke to the group as he began to exit. "We're off..."

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Lora motioned Hadrian back to her, and he obediently zoomed back with a "haunt!" of thanks. "Don't tell me you haven't heard of me!" she cackled upon being asked her name. "I'm Lora Gaidoku, the world's greatest Pokemon assassin." All the pride and joy that she took in her work was evident in her voice, warning them not to anger her. "Apparently, if that meteor's responsible for all the things we can do, I can spit poison now. More useful than anything you can do, I think!" Hadrian shook his head, despairing at his Trainer's arrogance. That Heal Pulse was more valuable than Lora's fangs in his mind.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • She's an assassin. She can't even take out Roxas easily, & she calls herself an assassin. Heck, his fighting style is more useful than her fangs! Roxas noticed the boy with the Druddigon was leaving, & he didn't even introduce himself!

"Hold it!" He stopped the boy. "I need to know who you are, so what's your name?" Lucario thought Roxas was going a little overboard with introduction. He just ignored it & decided to train his mind, sitting down & concentrating.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "I was also hit, but I explained this already. Heal Pulse." Silver said, "Unless you want to say that I ran away from the circus or something; sounds a lot less painful." Sam chuckled. "Before we can figure this out, I think it best to introduce ourselves." The boy with the Lucario said. "Good idea." Sam said. Sam had already introuced herself, but she guessed she'll just have to do it again. "My name is Roxas Iharozaka, but you may call me 'Sensei'! This is my partner Lucario!" Roxas said. Sam thought the name Roxas was weird, but Sam was the one to talk. "What's your name?" Roxas asked as he turned to Sam. Did he have a likeing to her? Nah. "Samantha Dunkin. You can call me Sam. This is m partner, Violet." Sam said, gesturing to her Eevee. "Don't tell me you haven't heard of me!" The girl with the fangs said. "I'm Lora Gaidoku, te world's greatest pokemon assassin." Her hissing was back. "Appearently, if that meteor's rosponsible for all the things we can do, I can spit poisen now. More useful than anything you can do, I think!" Lora said. "You think?" Sam said. "I think controling air is also useful." Sam said jokingly. The Druddion boy began to exit. "We're off..." He said. "Hold it!" Roxas shouted. "I need to know who you are, so what's your name?" Sam didn't think that was the right way to handle that guy. Sam was sure he wasn't going to come back now. "Wait!" Sam shouted. "You can't just leave because you are board! We need to know what hapend to us!" Sam came up to the boy and put her hand on his shoulder.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Since Lora nor Roxas was around to hear his name, Silver decided to state it again. It's not like he was telling the whole truth in the first place, anyhow. "The name's Silver. No last name. And my Monferno companion is named Moky," Silver said as he stared at the boy trying to leave. He was giving off a different vibe; almost like he might have had some knowledge to share. It didn't matter, though. Moky got to relax without Druddigon trying to drag him into battle, but it still left a bitter taste to have been confronted and then blown off. And now he was in the middle of some impromptu meeting of the reconfigured. He might need a while to find an opening to slip away.

"What was the point of confronting me if you were just going to walk away like you're above us?" Silver asked as he yawned. It wasn't to taunt; he actually yawned out of necessity. He felt a little bit tired. He supposed that all the power he put into training and healing Lucario and Hadrian had taken more out of him than he thought. "If you have something you wanted to say, then say it to my face."

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Taisuke ignored Roxas confrontation as Sams hand slipped upon his shoulder. He stopped in his tracks as he listened to what seemed like Harus smart mouth comment. Druddigon watched his master pause his teeth line beginning to reveal. Taisuke slightly looked back as Roxas and Sam as a devilish grin formed around his face. He then spoke to the whole group as he liftedhis hand to his chest and placed upon his heart. He rubbed his chest as he played with somthing that was under his shirt. "If you really would like to know my name then how about we make this interesting?..." Druddigon eyes widen as he heared his master speak. A grin formed as he knew what his master was about to say next. Druddigon scooted himself to his masters side as Taisuke completely turned to the group of teens. He then spoke again. "All of you against me and Druddigon hear...you win you get a name...I win...I leave...deal?..." This was Taisuke and Druddigons chance to warm up. To see what kind of fighters these kids could really be. Plus he wanted to cause a bit of chaos.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • He wanted a battle?! Now it's getting intense, exciting Roxas. Why was Lucario not surprised? Roxas stepped up in front, ready for battle.

"If it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get!" Lucario got in front, preparing for the upcoming battle. Roxas turned to everyone else & spoke. "Are you taking on the challenge like me?"

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    ****, Silver thought as he watched Roxas accept and stood in front them all. Now he was in for it. Now could have been the chance he was waiting for to ditch by saying no, but it was probably his comments that finally pushed the male into wanting a fight. At least that's how he felt. He could just ignore it and leave, but then he would be the jerk that got the rest of them into that mess. Although it was still a mystery to him why he cared so much, he wasn't about to let his reputation with this new group of people falter.

Looking down at Moky, he was back in a defensive stance and staring at Druddigon. It was uncertain if the male also meant their Pokemon, but Lucario was already preparing for combat. So why not? "Moky," Silver said, addressing his companion as he motioned his head towards Roxas. Moky nodded as he walked with Silver to Roxas' side. The two stood ready as they prepared for what might be coming next. Lora and Sam seemed to still be considering the challenge, but there might have been the possibility that they would refuse to accept. Lucky them; they had that option with good conscience.

"I suppose there's no way out now, so fine," Silver sighed as he began to calculate to himself. Lora, Roxas, and Sam would be starting with all of their stamina and power at the ready. Druddigon, Moky, and Vio were probably the same. He knew that was true for Hadrian and Lucario after healing them. As for the male, even though he fired off a Focus Blast he still looked more than ready to start. Clearly Silver himself was the most winded out of all of them. Even with it being, possibly, eight-on-two, he was probably the weak link. He'd have to be on his guard during this fight, which might have been a problem. Knowing that I can use Psychic and Heal Pulse, the first Pokemon that come to mind are the Ralts family. The only two that could produce such strong levels of psychic focus are Gardevoir and Gallade. Neither are too great defensively, but if it is Gardevoir I may not be able to take that many beatings. Especially with my energy rather short right now, Silver thought as he considered the beginning of the battle, My first move should be another move that I completely guess. If I don't have it, then I can distinguish which of the two I am. But which move should I attempt...?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    As Taisuke watched Silver and Roxas approach the duo h stood there in silence followed by a small nod. He knew Druddigon and himself were out numbered but to him that was no problem. All the power in the world couldn't comare to Taisuke and Druddigons sheer forceplus they had somthing he knew the others did not. As he contnued to fiddle with the mysteru item under his shirt he slowly reached around his neck. He toggled at a small necklace revealing it to the others as it dropped t his chest.

Attache to the necklace was a small shard of meteor piece from so many decades ago when the meteor first had struck. He knnew it would probly be unnecessary to releasethat type of power upon this fight but still Taisuke always believed in better safe then sorry. He stared down Roxas but his attention was quickly brought upon to Silver. Yes his comment earlier did catch his eye but not to piss him off but more or less to find an opening to see what the rest could do.

Taisuke then took brought his attention to Sam as her hand was still resting upon his shoulder. He was intriguied by the girls speed and beauty. Taisuke always had a thing for the ladies but when it came to a battle, no one was excluded. He shot her a small smile and then looked at the other teens as he awaited there answer. He knew he would drag them all into this fight one way or another so it was pretty much futial for them to say no.

Druddigon was just as ready as his partner. The thick headed dragon knew that him and his masters team work were like no other. They could not say one word to each other and still no each an every foot step the other was making. Druddigon stretched his tail and wings out as he prepared. The monsterthen tracked his knuckled and snarled as he examined the other pokemon.

Monferno, Lucario, Eevee, Haunter. Those were the pokemon they were fighting Druddigon thought and though they did not know there partners full abilities as of yet he knew enough abut them. Monfero and Lucario would more than likely be quick on there feet with decen raged attacked but there specialty would be in close combat. That wasn'ta problem for either Taisuke nor Druddigon. They had ways with dealing with speed little critters suchas them. Next up was Eevee, not as quick as the other two Pokemon but its size was its strength. Probly not to power but it could slip out of alot of situations. Then there was Haunter. Ghost Pokemon were always annoying but with Haunter be a more status weaking element in the battle if anything the two fighters should be more than okay.

Druddigon grew closer to Taisuke with it'shead held high. Druddigon viewed towards the other humans looking down upon them. All that was left now was for the team to recieve answer from the rest of the fighters.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Actually, there was no meteor decades ago. Just the one in 2015.)

Sam was surprised when the Druddion boy wanted to battle everyone. Weird. He had a scary grin on his face. Crazy? Sam didn't know. Sam took her hand of his shoulder and backed away. Vio ran to by her side. Appearently, Roxas and Silver had taken his challenge. Sam didn't know if she could do it. "...Alright, fine. If that's what you want, that's what you got." Sam said. Vio prepared to battle the Druddion. Vio wasn't feirce power or anything, but an Eevee was supportive. "Alright, Sunny Day could help Silver's Monferno. It won't damage the others, so it has a good effect." Sam thought. Sam wondered what Lora would say. "Wait a minute... Did he himself want to battle us as well as his Druddion battle our pokemon? I better start thinking of what I can do just in case." Sam thought. "Let's do this." Sam said.

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    [OOC: I know just read my BIO.]

As Sams answer fled her mouth he then looked to the fanged girl. He thought to himself just one more reply and the show can begin. Taisuke could tell the group was a bit nervous and confused. He slowly examined the others Pokemon then back to Druddigon. The duo nodded to one another in there readied state.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • Lora stepped forward quickly, Hadrian floating ahead of her to join the other Pokemon in a fighting stance. "I hope you don't actually expect to win," she sneered. Hypnosis and Night Shade would take him down, and then Hadrian would be more than capable of enough Shadow Punches and Sucker Punches to have no trouble at all. With the others working with her, this was going to be the easiest battle she'd ever had.

Years
  • The people in the park have been quietly arguing for a while now, and are now preparing for a battle royale. The boy and his dragon are taking on the rest of the assembled people, which should be interesting. Raf leans against a tree only ten feet away from them, watching with interest. He casually begins speaking to his Nidoqueen, making himself comfortable. "You see, Luna, Dragons are resistant to most forms of attack. Combined with their vast amounts of pure strength, they are considered almost impossible to defeat. This of course gives them a vastly inflated ego, and most Dragons, and by extension the people who train them, are cocky and arrogant to a flaw. These two probably think they are undefeatable, and probably believe themselves to be better than everyone else in every way, including looks or intelligence. Let's watch the fun. I'm sure everyone will be in for a surprise."

He has been unwrapping the bandages from his hand while speaking, and takes a moment to admire the ring of plant buds around his wrist. He pulls his glove back on, noting that it stops just above the buds. Luna stands ready, prepared to defend herself, or maybe join the fight.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • (Ooc: Come, Godzil. You must join us! Lol. Just kidding)

Sam wondered when the battle would actually begin. No one was moving. Should Sam make the first move? "Vio, use Sunny Day!" Sam shouted. Yes, she should. The air felt warmer. "Now, Vio, use Double Team!" Violet created serval copies of itself, every six around each pokemon except for Druddion. The copies of the Eevee's could take the Druddions attacks for the others. Eevee was definately a suportive pokemon. Sam thought it was crazy for Druddion and it's master to want to battle four other people and their pokemon. How could they posibly win? "You know, mirricles don't happen very much." Sam said to the Druddion's master. It wasn't an insult or harsh comment; it was a playful form of saying 'I'm going to win'. Sam wondered what the others could do. Hopefully they would all be able to work together, and hopefully this guy would be reasonable.

Back