• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hole [PG-16]

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Taisuke ears tightened as Sam shouted out her attack. He watch the copies of Eevee flood the field. Taisuke and Druddigon leaped back landing a good distance away from the other forming a more protective stance. Taisuke then laughed a bit as he began to spoke. "The girls got moxy everyone!" Druddigon arched his back lowering his arms to the ground and digging into the soil. Taisuke then shouted out, "Protective Double Team!" Taisuke began to multiply rapidlys until there were six of him. At first glance everything seemed normal with the illusion but with a closer look you could see that the copies had a small glow of gold around him. Taisuke new that if one of the copies were his they would fade but if he formed Protect around them all they could atlest take an extra hit. Taisuke then screamed to the group once more. "Who else is ready?!" He awaited the groups answer, excited.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    The battle has begun with Sunny Day. Their were copies of Eevee's around. This was getting interesting already! Roxas was thinking of what he could do at the moment. He saw copies of the opponent, but he knew which one's were fake: the gold glow. The real one didn't have the glow. The Protect would last for one turn, so Roxas decided to...

"Bulk Up!" Roxas grunted out & blew out a huff, raising his Attack & Defense. 'Now this is what I'm talking about!' He thought excitedly.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    "The girl's got moxy, everyone!" Sam's opponet shouted. "Yes I do, and don't you forget it!" Sam said. "Protective Double Team!" He yelled. Sam wittnessed as her opponent copied the same thing Vio did. Except with Protect. "Who else is ready?!" He shouted. His pokemon wasn't the one doing it-- he was! "Wait, what? Does he want to litteraly fight us?" Sam thought. Sam decided to take advantage of her powers. "The question is: Are you ready for this?" Sam said. "Vio, use Shadow Ball!" Sam said. All of the copies of her Eevee used Shadow Ball, ruining Protect for that round. Now Sam had an opening. Sam used a whip made out of wind and Slashed all of her opponet's copies, also whipping the real one. "Score!" Sam thought. Sam let the 'wind whip' vanish into thin air. "Uh... You guys can start helping now." Sam said half jokingly and half serious to Lora and Silver.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
    Lora glared at the other girl. If all the other combatants wanted to waste their time attacking clones, that was their business, not hers. "There's no point in raising your own stats," she sneered, "All you have to do is keep him from attacking. From there, it's easy. Hadrian, Hypnosis!" Her plan was to incapacitate Druddigon and then let loose with a barrage of Shadow Punches, but that would all come in good time... oh, and of course, the other fighters might come in useful for dwindling down the Cave Pokemon's Hit Points.

(ooc: Sorry for not posting, I've been busy with homework and theatre stuff ^.^;; College is a killer! And the more I write Lora, the more I'm realizing just how stupid it is to do nothing but attack. Oops.)

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    As Silver anticipated, their opponent was in fact using Pokemon moves to fight. And in combination, no less. He didn't just have powers, he knew how to work them. Beating him and getting what he knew out of him was now a higher priority. "Moky, Flame Wheel!!" Silver commanded. The Monferno did as instructed and leaped into a rapid somersault with flames enveloping him. In no time at all he was a Fiery orb flying at Druddigon. Although it wasn't going to be so effective, Vio's Sunny Day was going to compensate for the disadvantage.

Vio's Shadow Balls not only dropped the protective layer around the male's clones and himself, Sam's currents of air (Air Slash, naturally) took care of the clones. Now there was no confusion. their enemy was right in front of them with no more tricks. "There's that opening!" Silver declared, charging in as fast as he could with both arms angled behind him. They began to glow with the green aura again, but this wasn't Heal Pulse. Zeroing in on the real guy, the boy leaped high into the air. The sun reflected off glowing green protrusions (in the form of scythe blades) suddenly growing from his forearms. "Leaf Blade! Definitely Gallade!" He had to try a physical move now because his mental strength was feeling exhausted. Thankfully his physical power felt equally strong. They'd have to see if it was enough to go toe-to-toe with their opponent, though.

Going into the fall, Silver aimed an arm-blade for his opponent while keeping one in reserve. He was anticipating another Protect, so if he had to he'd throw the second one in after the first.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: I wasn't sure if Druddigon know's Dig, so I'm going with yes.)

Protect is off, a Shadow Ball is gonna hit, & Hypnosis would make the opponent sleepy. They're forgetting one thing: Druddigon. It dug underground, so it most know Dig. "Lucario, wait for when Druddigon emerges underground, then counter with Bone Rush." Lucario nodded to Roxas's command & waited patiently for the attack. The Leaf Blade attack on the opponent seemed pretty good, but now is a time for strategy.

"Since Hypnosis is being used, I would probably get hit with it if I got in the way." Roxas was talking quietly to himself, figuring out a strategy. "If it hits or misses, I'll go in for a punch, then a kick & back away." He likes hand-to-hand combat, so this will be his next move.

(Ooc: The punch will turn into Fire Punch, & the kick will turn into Blaze Kick. Let's wait for Bruh to post.)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Name: Dimitri Onsly
    Nickname: Ruskie
    Pokemon: Emperleon
    Moveset: Steel Claw, Surf, Cut, Rock Smash, Hydro pump
    Appearence: He has a Messy Brown hair, quite light skin, he's got Lapis Blue eyes

Main
    He wears a old grey coat that was used in a war, He had a blazer and a smart shirt and trousers (I'm English Okay?) under it, He normally wears a cap that purposely covers his eyes if he looks down a bit, It is decorated with one big Soviet Sign and on his coat he has the numbers 13 on the sleeve, He has white and black Trainers, He has some black fingerless gloves.

Personality: :He normally is alone thinking away different Ideas and Scenarios, Only Close Friends seem to be able to snap him from the Solituedity(Not sure if thats a word) and converse with him, He is kind of on his toes if something happens suddenly, This is mainly because of the silence brought by the snow is not here, He is quite serious all around except for his Friends from Russia
    History: He was Born in the Cold Bitter Snow of Siberia and his father was a soilder and His Mother became a Nurse in Rome when he was 12(He was home teached as much as possiable), so he went to live with his Cousin's Aunt in Law, Because she was the nearest relative who didn't mind him, Because most of the Relatives living in Europe or Russia tend to not like his parents because they didn't give him the proper Education, Who was English who lived in Japan so he moved there
    Pokemon Partner:
    Species: Emperleon
    Nickname: Emperor
    Moveset: Steel Claw, Surf, Cut, Rock Smash, Hydro pump
    Lvl: 30

I might wanna tone down the moveset.

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    @Aquataris: Accepted! You might want to go ahead and post your escape of the hospital because we're moving pretty fast.

@Everyone: I'm not going to post this time because I'm waiting for Bruh. We can't battle him without him even posting.

Years
    As Raf watches the fight unfold, Luna roars in anticipation. The Nidoqueen stomps her foot on the ground, casting a longing look in Raf's direction. "You want in on this fight?" Luna nods sharply, letting out a battle cry. "Who do we side with? The dragon or the assembled horde?" Luna looks thoughtful, then jabs her thumbs at her own chest, grinning widely. "A third party, huh? Alright. Let's make this interesting. Shake things up with your Earthquake!"

Luna jumps forward, landing near the other fighters. Orange energy glows around her right foot as she lifts it, then slams it into the ground. The ground rolls underneath everyone, the earth spiking up to knock them off their feet before returning to it's natural state.

Raf takes off his hat, tightening the strap so it stays snug around his neck. The flower growing out of his head seems to swell and lift itself toward Vio's artificial sun. Several leaves suddenly shoot out from the flower, drifting to the ground in front of Raf. "Razor Leaf!" They stop in midair, then each leaf points toward one of the others. They fly forward, slicing into the other fighters. "Sorry to interrupt, but we were starting to feel," Raf puts his sunglasses on as he steps forward. "Leaf'd out."

((YEEEAAAAHHHH!))

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
    Could I reserve a spot, please?
    ~~~~~
    Work In Progress
    Finished!

Name: Aubrey Katherine Silverman
    Nickname: Kat
    Pokemon: Flygon
    Moveset: SonicBoom, Supersonic, Dragon Claw, Sandstorm, Earth Power, Aerial Ace
    Appearance:
    The Black Hole [PG-16]

Personality: Kat will never go anywhere without her iPod. Music has always been a huge part of her life, and she would feel lost without it. She's a pretty extroverted person, always eager to meet new people and try new things. Her standard demeanor is calm and content. It's incredibly rare to see her angry or sad, or even excited. She tends to 'go with the flow' and just accept things as they are. Some people think her lack of reaction equates to a lack in emotion, but really she just keeps them to herself. If you want to know what mood she's in, check what music she's listening to.

History: Kat grew up in a pretty normal household until she was nine years old. That was when her parents split up. The way things worked out, she stayed with her dad while her mom moved far away. She became very quiet and introverted for a while, hardly showing any emotion. Her dad obviously became very worried and tried to help, but nothing ever worked. That is, until he got her a pokemon. A few months after her parents separation, Kat received her very own Pichu, whom she called Piper. They became fast friends and Piper really helped Kat break out of her shell again. They've been together for seven years now, (long enough for Piper to have evolved) and they are absolutely inseparable. Kat is back to her normal, friendly, extroverted self again, but she still maintains a very calm demeanor.

Pokemon Partner:
    Species: Pikachu
    Nickname: Piper
    Moveset: Thunderbolt, Thunder Wave, Quick Attack, Slam, Volt Tackle, Double Team
    Level: 29

Last edited:

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    Dimitri was walking with Empoleon and Suddenly out of no where a explosion came and knocked Dimitri out sending him flying into a Dark Alley 10 HOURS LATER he gained a bit of sight he couldn't move but he saw Paramedics taking him away, then he fell alseep again When he woke He looked around Больница? (Hospital?) Dimitri cried out "Император! Император! Где ты! Я надеюсь, что ваши Ладно" (Emperor! Emperor! Where are you! I hope your Okay) A Doctor came "Stay Calm, This Penguin came for you." Dimitri got Angrier (@Chef Keep in mind he is younger than last time so He knows less English) "Что вы говорите я не говорю по-английски, но особенно для Вас! Теперь дайте мне мой
    Карманный монстр и уйти!" (What are you saying I don't Speak much English but Especially to You! Now give me My
    Pocket Monster and Leave!) "Whoah Calm down Starlin! here he is." He Brang up the Empoleon, "I'll be back in a hour!" and he left, Dimitri told his Pokémon the Plan, "Вы можете использовать сталь коготь и Рок Smash на этой стене и выходите бежать к морю и за водой сюда и позволь мне получить от вас, и мы вышли, понял?" (You use Steel Claw and Rock Smash on this wall and go out run to the sea and get some water over here and let me get on you and we are out, got it?) The Penguin Nodded and started to break down the wall, Nurses and Doctors in numbers ran in but by then he was on Empoleon and out, "до свидания" (Goodbye)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    (OOC: I will be posting soon just have been very busy. Notes in the battle so far. Druddigon is not underrgroujnd he does his claw into the ground. And my Double Team will respond so everyone hold ya horses. haha)

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2011
    Clones surronding Druddigon and himself, Taisuke quickly examined his situation. He knew Druddigon was arched down ready to leap, he wasn't to worried about his friend but he did need a plan. First he examined Sam and the Eevees attack pattern. As the Shadow Balls quickly soared towards him he needed a plan so he did the smartest thing possible as he began to shout, "Formation!", Three clones fled to the left as the other three fled to the right leaving Taisuke and Druddigon dead center. Taisuke clenched his fist as the duo smirked in preparation. He saw six Shadow Ball attacks fly past him as one continued to head dead center into his path. He then quickly raised his arms up, spreading open his palms. He had only two targets he was truly cncerned about. The leaping Monferno and Sam. He first took his aim to Monferno with it lunging and spinning like that towards Druddigon all other concentration should be shot to a minium. The next was the attacking Silver with him lunging towards him it would take a good bit of skill to dodge the attack and the explosion of the blast would he the Earth but Druddigon had that covered.

Taisuke then gather huge amounts of energy within' his palms as he launched them towards the targets he had chosen they were pretty good sized, accuratly shot attacks and very difficult to miss but if they would the aftermath of explosion should cause some trouble for the foes. Next Druddigon through he had up revealing his mouth full of fire and ember. The Sunny Day that the Eevee had launched power his own Flamethrower up a well amount. The Dragon Pokemon quickly jumped up as he through his head forward launching the massivly, powerful Flamethrower at the Shadow Ball, attempting to cancel it out, as it broke through with pure destructive scalding the land. The attack as massive, an on contact would incinerate the the land beneath it an as it had such a wide range possibly damage the other Pokemon and trainers that were bellow including the attacking Samantha.

As the two began to launch off there attacks the clones awaited very defensly until they spot the Haunter attempting Hyponosis and the Lucario waiting. All six clones raised there arms high towards the remaining trainers as they to began to form Focus blast within there palms. The first three dashing to the left fired at Haunter and its trainer and to the right the ones fired towards the Lucario and Roxas. The blast were massive as they toar the Earth to shreds as they soared. Dodging wasn't few til but damage would be delt atleast from the immense power of the blast. As all this was happening all at once who knew what the turn out could be. One thing is for sure Taisuke and Druddigon were still very much on the defensive.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
    (Ooc: Don't forget, I launched a powerful Air Slash at you. :D Lol, battling people is fun.)

@thetenthcompanion: Accepted! You might want to hurry and post.

@Everyone: We now have 10 players! Everyone celibrate!

Sam wittnessed as her opponent launched Focus Blasts at Sam and her companions. Sam actually forgot what they were actually battlng for. Sam had always loved to battle, even though she had only done it a copuple of times When Sam was little, she used to watch all kinds of pokemon battles on TV, learning the stratigies of pokemon. Sam found it very fascinating. Sam dodged all Focus Blasts headed her way. But it took a lot of energy out of Sam and Vio. All of Vio's copies shielded the Focus Blasts from the other pokemon and trainers, thus making them vanish and canceling the attack. Then there were more Focus Blasts coming towards Lora and Roxas and their pokemon as well. The copies of the Eevee's fled from around Silver and towards Roxas nd Lora, also canceling those Focus Blasts. "Is that the best you got?" Sam said playfuly. Sam thought of other attacks that the meteor had given her. Sam could only try and perform different attacks. But it would probably make her look like a dancing mental paitent. Sam closed her eyes. Sam didn't know it, but she used Psychic, lifting all of her opponent's copies into the air. Sam opened her eyes and the copies fell to the ground. Most of them vanished. This wasn't over yet. Sam and Vio would keep going.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Moky screeched as the orb heading his way made contact and broke the Flame Wheel. He was easily knocked to the ground and rolled backwards to Lucario and Roxas. Although shaky, he stood up and got on the defensive beside the two. But when he saw the Focus Blasts headed his way he seemed to curse his luck. He tried to move out of the way, but the sudden Earthquake made him stumble. The tremors kept him in place.

As for Silver, he took his orb head-on and slashed it with the primed Leaf Blade. The slice was clean through, but the orb wasn't going to go down that easily. It blew up right in his face. "Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!" Silver cried as he felt himself blown back and falling helplessly. It was hard for him to register everything that was happening, but he had a good idea when he felt a sharp sting before feeling his whole body become cold and wet. The pond; the blast knocked him into the pond. He was not only winded, but dazed. There was no telling which way was up, down, left, or right because of the shaking water, and the small amount of wit still about him was focused on not inhaling water. Crap, I had to agree to this, Silver thought to himself, feeling his chest plead for him to inhale, Gotta get out, but I can't move my arms. Nor my legs; am I really that tired...?

Suddenly, Silver felt his body move without his will. It wasn't Psychic, but something was moving him. Before he knew it, his head broke the surface of the water and he gasped for air. His body weary, he lazily looked to his sides to see the same Goldeen and a Lotad were propping him up like a flotation device. He could believe it. "Th... thank you," Silver coughed, smiling weakly at both Pokemon. There was no way he was getting himself out of the water right now. He was still too tired to use Psychic, and the water Pokemon alone weren't going to pull him out (or push, as the situation might have been). And then there was everyone else focusing on their opponents. It was probably best to assume he'd be there for a while. His rescuers seemed fine with this; they weren't tired from holding him up.

Glaring at Druddigon, Silver gritted his teeth in a weak display of defiance. Moky was being attacked, so now Silver was going to return the favor. "I don't need to move to attack," the boy said, his shadow extending back to the land and darting across the ground. It went right under the dragon Pokemon and Shadow Haru appeared behind it. The shadow launched a series of blows in succession of each other. Silver would make Druddigon stop his Flamethrower by force.

As for the water Pokemon, they divided into three teams. The Pokemon that could use Water Gun combined forces and fired at the Shadow Ball caught in the Flamethrower attack. Their plan was to give the attack more momentum and to reduce the spread of the opposing attack. Pokemon that could use Bubble or Bubblebeam open-fired on the Nidoqueen that stomped into the fray (they also seemed to cry in anger over the attack; both disturbing the pond and making it impossible for their new friend to find his way up).

The rest of them, the ones that couldn't make indirect attacks, floated around Goldeen, Silver, and Lotad and readied themselves to shield the three from any incoming attacks. Silver personally protested against this, but they wouldn't hear his tired voice. They all wanted to help in some way.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: This is gonna be hard to keep up.)

The Focus Blasts were coming his way. No way he was gonna deflect that! Then the Eevee copies got in the way & took the attack, vanishing. Then Monferno was sent to their direction. Time to move!

Roxas & Lucario jumped from an earthquake attack. No way he's gonna lose that easily! Landing in time when the attack had finished, Roxas ran to the opponent & nailed a punch at him, which was turning into fire. Fire Punch!

Lucario looked at the Druddigon. No time waiting! He started forming a blue sphere in his hands. it was growing with every concentration. When strong enough, Lucario shot it straight at the dragon Pokemon, knowing it wouldn't miss.

Back