• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Black Hole [PG-16]

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    (OOC: Since this has been getting nowhere, and no one seems to know what to post before Bruh does(but he seems MIA), I'm just going to assume the battle got worse and Silver's angered by it. Party's over, I guess you could say :p)

Seeing the whole battle escalate, the boy in the pond began to develop a temper. A very strong, hateful one. This was the last thing he was asking for. Just about everyone was hurting themselves for what seemed to be no good reason, and so far he was the only one that could really heal them. He'd probably be asked to tend to everyone, but he didn't want this whole battle to be in the first place. It all started with that male. If he hadn't shown up, Silver might have been alone the whole time. After this fighting, he wished that was what happened.

The boy's rage finally boiled over when Moky was hit by their opponent's Focus Blast attack. Hearing that guy laugh as Monferno collapsed... that was the final straw! Power surged through Silver's body as he lifted himself out of the water with Psychic and landed in the middle of the battlefield. His eyes were aglow with a pinkish aura as he channeled his energy. "This is quite enough... STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!" Silver blared, slapping the ground with his hands as he lowered his stance with his back to the sky. Numerous hands suddenly appeared from the boy's back and launched themselves at every person and Pokemon (Except Silver himself and Moky, of course) fighting on land. Roxas, Lora, Nidoqueen, even Sam, Dimitri, and Vio. Especially their opponent, too. They were all grasped and forcibly pinned to a tree. His rage was apparent, and if he had to he'd knock them all out to stop them from fighting. But even now he would try not to use any more force than what was already exerted.

"What point does this fighting have?! This is ridiculous; we should be taking it easy! We haven't eaten in what has probably been days, and even if we can exert this much energy we'll be going back to that hospital if we don't stop!!" Silver spoke, pulling Taisuke and his partner from their trees and suspending them in the air, "But you, I don't care who you are! If you aren't going to show some respect nor manners then disappear!!" Silver, if it can be believed, actually threw his opponent and the dragon Pokemon away from the park. Where he went, the boy didn't know. All that he was concerned with, right now, was Moky. With everyone still pinned, Silver stumbled on his feet (still physically weak; his Psychic attack was the only thing keeping him moving) and approached his Monferno. Raising an actual hand out to Moky, Heal Pulse was channeled into the injured friend. Moky got up as he stirred and saw his partner. The Pokemon was fearful; it could tell Silver was at his limits. Even so, Silver put up a bluff. "I'm okay Moky. Just... fine..."

Everyone was released from the Psychic hold as Silver dropped to his knees then collapsed to the ground. Vision fading, Silver mumbled to himself before passing out. "Just... fine... stop..." His limit was well reached after using that last Heal Pulse. Moky screeched in panic as he tried to wake the boy. Shaking him, however, wasn't going to work.

(OOC: I should make the distinction now that they're psychic energy, not like actual physical limbs that sprouted

that'd be cool, though ;p)

Last edited:

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • I didn't say where you were, and I doubt she know the ward for hiding. My name is Dimitri Yuri Onsly." Dimitri said. Then, Silver spoke up. "This is quite enough... STOP IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!" He said with boiling rage. Silver started to use his Psychic attack. Sam and the others were pinned to the trees. "What point does this fighting have?! This is ridiculous; we should be taking it easy! We haven't eaten in what has probably been days, and even if we can exert this much energy we'll be going back to that hospital if we don't stop!" Silver shouted. Sam agreed. In fact, she was just about to end this fight. "But you," Silver said, lifting the Druddion guy off the tree and into the air. "I don't care who you are! If you aren't going to show some respect nor manners then disappear!" Silver threw the boy so far out, Sam couldn't see him any longer. "Silver, this isn't right!" Sam shouted. Silver then collapsed. "Silver!" Sam shouted. Sam's energy was drained. She was released from his Psychic grip. Sam then fainted. She was not breathing.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • (Ooc: Yikes I thought this battle would never end.)

'When is this going to end?' Thought Roxas impatiently. He wants this battle to end, but it all started with knowing this guy's name. Maybe this was a mistake...or just the battle that boil's Roxas' blood.

Then, out of nowhere, Silver cried out. He wants this to stop, but that wouldn't work out for Roxas. Suddenly, Silver went to the ground as some...weird, er, things started popping out from his back & pinned everyone to the ground & tree, even Roxas & Lucario! "Gah!" Roxas tried to struggle out, not listening to what Silver was saying. The next thing he saw, Silver threw the trainer & Druddigon 'out of this world'. What was that about?

Silver then walked over to his Monferno & healed him up, fainting then after the process. This made him stop pinning everyone from the ground, Roxas breaking free as he stood. Lucario went to Roxas' side. That was pretty tiring, but it would take a lot more than that to knock Roxas out.

Lucario went to Silver & Monferno, wondering what the trainer's condition is. Roxas went to Sam & Vio. She seemed frightened from that of Silver. "It's official. We are all different, but we need to stick together. I'm going with only one person. If not, than I'm on my own." He mumbled to himself. Roxas was all serious right now. He was only going with one, but who? Definitely not Lora! Silver ended this battle, but he would probably hold him back. What about Sam, or Dimitri? One of them should do.

Rocket Grunt Cali

Prepare for trouble!
    Years
  • (ooc: I'm so sorry, guys, I've been really sick and focused on schoolwork)

Lora froze in the middle of discovering her own powerful Poison attacks when Silver yelled, but out of surprise rather than obedience. "As if I would listen to the likes of you," she sneered, her fangs still dripping with venom. Hadrian smacked her shoulder to keep her in line, earning a withering glare and a Poison Sting to the face. The last was hardly felt, though, thanks to Haunter's Dual typing. "Of course we need to find out about what's happened to us, but I hardly think I need any of your help. Too afraid to find out the most effective way!"

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    As the others talked amongst themselves, Silver began to glow with Heal Pulse once more in his unconscious state. It seemed to work for a second, but then it suddenly faded away. In retrospect, it would have been a really trying task to Heal Pulse one's self. It wasn't meant to be taken back in for self-restoration, so it probably cost more energy to have it bounce back. There was no telling how much it really worked, too, since Silver did it to himself over three days of rest after the meteor crashed. Then again, the boy wasn't awake to actually will it to happen. Whatever it was, it was some sort of survival instinct.

Moky could hear Silver's stomach growl in addition to seeing the faint aura spark in vain. There was no doubt that the boy needed food. And, though no one else seemed to really think about it, they needed it, too. Seeming to talk to himself, Moky darted from Haru's side and left to search for some food. Berries, food from a vendor, anything that could get their strengths back up. Silver would more than likely be fine being left behind with the others. He only really had to worry about one person trying to kill him in his sleep. How very specific... what a particular thing to say!

(OOC: And no, before you ask, I wasn't using code to say that Lora should try to kill Silver in his sleep. I was just hinting that he had a slight worry about being killed in his sleep by Lora some time before he was knocked out. And now, technically, he's sleeping. Irony! XD)

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • This is getting boring for Roxas. The action's over & their are few people left. His stomach started to grumble, which meant he was hungry. Everyone else were probably hungry too since they all left the hospital. Roxas turned to the forest & said something to Lucario.

"Lucario, stay here & watch everyone. I'll be back with some food." Lucario nodded as Roxas jumped to a tree & hopped off into the forest to search for food. Lucario wasn't worried. When it comes to hunting, Roxas is a top-notch at it. Hunting for food would be no problem.

Lucario looked at Silver from a distance. He's no ordinary kid, well, no one is! You get the picture! The point is they must get their powers from something since the meteor...maybe their traits? Their personality? Their emotions? Could be, but he couldn't be sure. Lucario only stood & kept an eye on everyone, especially that Lora girl.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri looked around, he hears some english he couldn't decipher because it was said too fast,but what happened next did pass the message, Suddenly some strange thing pinned him onto the wall, his ribs seared with pain as the thing digged in. Dimitri couldn't breath, then he was un pinned, with pain rushing to his wound he had no time to stop himself from landing incorrectly, he hit the ground his body ached with a mixture of hunger, pain, and exhaustion. He lifted his body up, gasping for air, taking a sharp intake of breath caused an immense amount of pain and caused him to black out, Empoleon saw this and came over, worried he used surf and saw a person (Roxas)
    "Empol.." Emperor said as he went to get help.

Years
  • Raf hurries over to Luna, making sure she isn't hurt. "Luna, are you alright?" She nods, rising to her feet. Raf walks over to the others, putting his hat back on as he does. "Okay, maybe we all got off to a bad start. We shouldn't be fighting each other, we should ne helping each other. Find out what happened to us, and why. First, I'd like to apologize. Sorry for attacking you all, it seemed like the thing to do at the time."

He glances around, noticing a few people unconscious or leaving. "So. ... What now?"

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • All at once, every kid in the park except one seemed to be grappled by some invisible force and pushed against one of the many trees in the area. 'The guy with the Monferno must be doing this. He's the only one not being pinned down,' Kat thought to herself. Did he have some kind of psychic abilities? A few hours ago she would have dismissed the thought as ridiculous, but now she wasn't so sure. There was a girl making multiples of herself, another girl with fangs, and the Monferno boy just threw a guy and his Druddigon very far away. Superpowers were definitely real.

Without any kind of warning, everyone was released from the psychic hold and fell back to the ground. The Monferno boy promptly passed out, as well as the girl with an Eevee and the boy with an Empoleon. This was bad! Kat rushed into the park to help. The girl and her Eevee were closest, so she knelt down to help them. She pulled off her headphones and shook the girl lightly, trying to wake her up. "Please be okay..." Kat then looked up at the other people standing around her. "I know I don't know any of you, but could you help me? This girl is in bad shape. So are those two guys over there. We should get them to a hospita-" Kat's sentence trailed off. Didn't they all just run away from the hospital? Why would they go back? They'd just have to help these three on their own. "Does anyone know first aid or something?"

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sam resumed breathing, but she was half asleep. Sam groaned. Sam could barely see Vio awaken and worried. Vio was tugging on a girl next to Sam. "I know I don't know any of you," A girl said, "but could you help me? This girl is in very bad shape. So are those two guys over there. We should get them to a hospita-" The girl stopped herself. Sam tried to get up. "No... Not the hospital..." Sam said quietly. "Does anyone know first aid or something?" The girl asked. Sam managed to lift the top half of her body and sit down. "I'm alright... I'm just tired... My parents said the meteor crashed into me before it hit the ground..." Sam said. She realized she wasn't talking to one of the teens who got hit. Or so she thought. Vio rejoiced with happieness and jumped onto Sam. Sam started to pet Vio. Sam looked around her. The girl came into view. Sam realized what had happened now. "Silver! Dimitri! We have to help them!" Sam said worriedly. "Let's see if this will work again..." Sam said. Sam made two oter copies of herself. One picked up Dimitri and the oth picked up Silver. "Follow me. I have a secret hide out, and I always keep a first aid kit of there." Sam said as she dashed through the park.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Looks like the girl has woken. The Eevee was happy to see Sam okay. Their was a girl who was asking for help. Well, everyone did battle really hard, plus they all got pinned down. Sam got up & made copies of herself, picking everyone up.

"Follow me. I have a secret hide out, and I always keep a first aid kit of there." Roxas followed Sam to where ever she was going. Lucario, not bothering to look, walked along.

Roxas looked at the new girl curiously. Who was she, & where did she come from? Why was she helping? Well, Roxas would find out soon enough.

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • Sam looked back to see Roxas following her. They all stood in front of a huge Oak tree in the center of the park. "I was able to climb trees before I had my powers. If none of you know how to climb trees, I have a solution." Sam said. Vio climbed up onto Sam's shoulder. "Here we go." Sam said as she lifted them all into the tree using Psychic. Half way up the huge tree were planks of wood sticking out of the tree that led up further. Sam set everyone down on a huge peice of wood that was where the stairs of wod began. "Follow me. And no pushing." Sam said. She began to walk on the stairs that went around the huge tree. Sam and the others arived at a tree house. It was quite big, but you could not notice it from the ground. Sam lifted Roxas' Lucario, Silver's Infernape, and Dimitri's Empoleon upp into the tree house using Psychic. "Welcome to me and Vio's tree house." Sam said as she opened the door. Sam's clones put Dimitri and Silver on two small beds. "And yes, I do keep food up here." Sam said. Sam got out a big first aid kit.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • Sam led everyone to a huge Oak Tree. Without hesitating, Roxas climbed like Tarzan 'til he reached a level with wood that looked like stairs. He looked down at Sam. "I'm sticking to climbing."

Once everyone was together again, Sam led the way up the stairs. Roxas saw some big tree house. This would be a comfy place to stay at. Lucario stood by the doorway to meditate, while Roxas witnessed the Sam clones lay the injured on beds.

She also explained there was food here. Sweet, some grub! "I'll take into that action!" Roxas went & grabbed some food, chomping some away into his mouth. "Good." He swallowed & looked at Sam. "Will they be alright?" He asked without a bit concern. He knew they would be alright, he just didn't want things to be quiet.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri's body ached as he felt like he was flying, he was laid out on a bed,
    A Pang of pain rippled through his body, he tried the express the pain but he was too weak to make a noise.

His spine locked and a cold shiver swam through his shaking body,

"Помогите мне..." He forced out of his weakening jaw, it was almost silent but atleast one person should hear it.

His eyes fell shut as he felt like he was being pulled into a colourless void, He tried to scramble away but it was too strong, a clock was floating effortlessly. He took the clock and throwed it into the ripple in the blue aura space that was life.

His heart was slow and his breathing was hardly anything, he was as cold as the snow of siberia during this transaction

His eyes opened, he took a sharp intake of breath, each second sending a pain jabbing into his lungs.

He was alright.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Silver hardly moved an inch as he was picked up and was being moved. To where? He had no idea. There was only a small part of him that remained aware after passing out, and it was trying to make him heal himself. Tray as it might, though, it couldn't generate enough energy for a good Heal Pulse rebound. The best it could do was periodic bursts that made only a small bit of progress. There were no gashes or broken limbs, but the one Focus Blast he took made his right arm and upper torso bruise. Perhaps he was just lucky, once again, that things weren't as bad as they could have been...

The small part of him still conscious felt Silver's body lift higher from the ground, and then some rustling... a tree? He was being taken to a tree? Impossible. Why would he be brought up into a tree? Then there was a feeling of being on something soft. It was familiar; a bed was under him. Now there was a bed? Oh! He was in a tree house!

"Uhhhnnn," Silver groaned lowly a couple minutes after being placed in the bed. Eye slowly opening, he shifted his shoulders to pull his arms up and into position to lift himself up. He managed to, but the amount was minimal. Giving up, the boy sighed as he let his body hit the bed once more. "Crap... What hit me?" Though, a better question was 'what did he hit.' By that time, Moky came running to the bed and dumped a pile of Oran berries that he found in the park before Sam guided them to the tree house. He also shook Silver by the arm. It was pointless to try now, but the gesture made the boy smile.

"I don't think I'll be sitting up for a bit, buddy. But thanks anyway," Silver stated as the Monferno held one of the berries to his mouth, "Oh? Ah! Thank you." The first bite was a pathetic attempt. He might as well have missed it, because he barely broke through the outer skin. The next try was better; managing to bite off a good chunk. It made his stomach growl a plea for more. On berry wasn't going to be enough, but it was the best he could do for now. After the whole berry was gone, Silver sighed with relief. "I feel a bit better; at least there's something for my stomach to work on."

tenthcompanion

Glass Cannon
    Years
  • Kat was relieved when the girl she had been attempting to wake managed to sit up and speak. "I'm alright... I'm just tired... My parents said the meteor crashed into me before it hit the ground..." The meteor? She was at the site of the meteor crash too? Huh. Maybe that was the reason for the powers everyone seemed to have. It sounded like a ridiculous plot for a sci-fi movie, but hey, the whole meteor-superpowers idea had to have come from somewhere, right?

"Silver! Dimitri! We have to help them!" The girl seemed to suddenly remember the two other boys. "Let's see if this will work again..." Two identical copies of the girl appeared from nowhere and picked up the wounded boys. By now, Kat wasn't even phased. Duplication, psychic powers, super strength... she had seen it all. The girl spoke up once again. "Follow me. I have a secret hide out, and I always keep a first aid kit of there."

Along with the others, Kat followed her to a really tall oak tree in the middle of the park. The boy with the scruffy-looking red hair seemed to be looking at her suspiciously. Oh well, he was probably just wondering who she was. She would be sure to introduce herself once they got to... wherever they were going.

Once the girl and the red-haired boy climbed up the tree, Kat felt herself float up into the air and be placed onto a wooden platform. That was pretty cool. She had just levitated. Anyways, they were all led to a cool-looking treehouse that apparently belonged to the girl and Violet, who Kat assumed was the Eevee that was always close behind. The two boys were laid down onto small beds just as they began to stir. She was glad to see that they would be alright.

Now that everyone was assembled in one place, Kat decided she should probably introduce herself. She was the stranger in this group of people, after all. "Sorry for not introducing myself before, but a good bunch of you were unconscious and, well.. you know. Anyways, my name's Aubrey Katherine Silverman. Everybody calls me Kat, though. And this is Piper," she said, gesturing to the Pikachu sitting in her lap. "So... do all you guys have superpowers, or what? It would be helpful if you did, cuz maybe then I wouldn't feel so weirded out. I'm pretty sure I have powers too."

chef30

Great Scott!!!
    Years
  • "I'll take into that action!" Roxas said. "Go ahead, there's plenty." Sam said, laughing. "Good." Roxas said. Sam gigled. "Will they be alright?" Roxas asked. "Of course." Sam said. "Помогите мне..." Dimitri said on his bed. sam went over to help him with the first aid kit. "Sorry for not introducing myself before, but a good bunch of you were unconscious and, well.. you know. Anyways, my name's Aubrey Katherine Silverman. Everybody calls me Kat, though. And this is Piper," she said, gesturing to the Pikachu sitting in her lap. "So... do all you guys have superpowers, or what? It would be helpful if you did, 'cuz maybe then I wouldn't feel so weirded out. I'm pretty sure I have powers too." Kat said. "Well... Yeah... I guess you could call it that," Sam said, bandaging Dimitri. "We were all hit by a meteor... And we all have Pokemon powers... But I have no idea what Pokemon I am... Oh yeah, and I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Samantha Dunkin, but you can call me Sam. And this is Vio," Sam said, gesturing to Vio who was helping Sam. "So, Kat, would you like some food?" Sam said, gesturing to her wooden kabnets. Sam finished with Dimitri. Sam then went to the Empoleon. "Would you give this here Oran Berry to Dimitri? And yes, you may have one as well. I think he'll trust you more than me." Sam said, giving an Oran Berry to the Empoleon. Sam went to work on Silver. "There's plenty of Pokemon food up here, too. I made it myself. Vio, you're willing to share, aren't you?" Sam said, smiling. Vio smiled in agreement. Sam saw Silver try to get up, but he failed. He talked to his Monferno. "Don't worry, relax. I'm just going to bandage you." Sam said.

Scarf Blade

Ok, what did I do now?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    Silver looked at Sam with uncertainty obvious in his expression. He wasn't afraid or worried that she'd screw up, but he didn't know if he should take her offer. He didn't even really want to be around anyone, no offense to them, from the beginning. Maybe if he had tried to run a little bit further he wouldn't have had something to worry about. On the other hand, she seemed legitimately worried. That was a first.

"... Ok," Silver said, readying himself to work with Sam to patch up his injuries. Moky, meanwhile, took one of the Oran berries on the bed and decided to eat a bit. Silver was busy, and he picked them. One or three wouldn't change things.

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
  • Dimitri
    The girl who was up in a tree came up to him, the speech was muffled and the bits he did hear he didn't understand it, only something from the girl about Sam, Maybe that was her name, Dimitri took the chance and decided
    that was her name.

His vision was blury but he could make out Emperor giving him a Berry "спасибо" Dimitri said,

Emperor

Empoleon heard a girl speak "Would you give this here Oran Berry to Dimitri? And yes, you may have one as well. I think he'll trust you more than me." He went over and gave Dimitri the Berry and went back to the girl, His eyes glitter at the sight of the food. "Emper..." it said as it tried to coax the girl into giving him food, He hadn't eaten since the Day Dimitri shared the link.

Dimitri

Dimitri saw Sam, something happened something that hasn't happen for a long time, an unusual emotion that had laid dormant for many years "Sam, May talk частный some time later, пожалуйста" He stumbled.
    embarrassed he looked away covering up his face by the Pillow, this is not going well.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • What a long name. Kat was better. Roxas noticed the 2 boys moving a bit. "They're starting to wake up." He mentioned as Sam went to heal the boys up with her First Aid Kit. Roxas turned to Kat & decided to introduce himself.

"My name's Roxas Iharozaka. I'm more of a jungle guy than a city folk. Over their is Lucario." Roxas pointed at Lucario, who was meditating at the moment. "He's busy at the moment." Roxas concluded, taking a bite out of his food.

It was weird. They all had powers, but from what Pokemon. Roxas used fire-type moves mostly earlier, so he must be a fire-type. "Kat, what are your powers?" Kat's unknown power should be interesting.

Back