• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Blue Bloods (Go away, Reds!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucid

Can you have one of those in an apartment building?

Manscaping joke.

We pay someone to cut ours. Yard be lookin nappy this week yo.

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • whats mowing a lawn
    we just let ours grow hella
    our cat pretends its a forest and stalks through it

you have a jungle in your front yard!?

i think we're the only ones in my new neighborhood who cuts our grass. everyone hires landscaping people. why so fancy.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    idk man. i work for a landscaping company alongside my roommate's mom and she's always bringing some of the guys over to fix up the yard and dirt road. :x

i guess if you can, why not? they know what they're doing.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • I don't have a lawn and I wouldn't want to. Seems like too much effort just to maintain it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We have a big lawn and it's a pain in the butt. 8( Kinda can't wait to move to someplace smaller with little to no lawn.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    We used to have sheep though they didn't really help with the lawn lmao. It's more the shrubbery and such that are a pain anyways. Like right now with all the untouched greenery if there were any car in the driveway it would look pretty haunted lmao.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Vocaroo! Haha such fun. Do i dare to display my voice here anymore though hmm.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I'm tempted to say something but what do I even say?? And I need to find my mic so you can hear me more clearly or whatever.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back