• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
Years
  • I love my PS2. I don't play it much anymore, though. I still need to finish Final Fantasy X. xDD;;
    I've put that off for some time.
    I have a Wii as well. Which I'm currently playing ToS on.
    Yeah, tbh, I'm not too big on home consoles. They're kinda... inconvenient? xD;;
    Compared to handhelds, I mean.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I forget Ryukaa. Are you playing ToS because of my influence, or because of another reason?

if the former, you will be the fifth... no... sixth person I've gotten to play ToS, regardless of whether that have really enjoyed it or not.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

hell yes! \o/
    To be honest though, I was just really expressing my love for ToS. If I did urge someone, it was after they decided that they were going to try it out. :B

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years

xDD;;
    True. But you expressing your love is what made me interested in it, really.
    I mean, if you love it THAT much, then it must be awesome, right? xDD;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XDDD I guess! But with everything, there are things that some people will absolutely love, while others won't like it. |D;

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

I don't think "laugh out loud" abbreviated counts as a word. But then again, I could be wrong.

/doesn't count abbreviations as words

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years

Mangastream people, come out with the next FT chapter already ;; If it isn't out Sunday then I'll have to wait 'til Tuesday afternoon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back