• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I tried not to say too much. Most I said was Anise and Luke cutting his hair. But hell, the boxart of Tales of Symphonia is a spoiler in itself.

Due to the fact that Abyss has less characters, you go a little more into their story. Symphonia you do get the hear everyone's story, but you have to go out of your way for some of them *coughzeloscough*.

Yes, I will forever back Zelos up when people say he's nothing but a pervert and a gigolo or whatever.

Years
  • 405 (because I can't count :B ).

Zelos is a perv

My fave games don't have characters with back-stories. Any storytelling has to be done through how you play the game and in your mind. Kinda difficult to do if you're lazy. :B

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

If I didn't have to study for this exam, I so totally would.

That would be awesome! I myself would love to do a LP, but eh. One I'm too lazy two I don't have the stuff and three Fabio is already doing Symphonia. :B /brick'd

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years

I've always had an urge to do a Let's Play of Disgaea. But knowing me, I would never finish it. So the urge goes forgotten.

-

Also, I have hardly heard anything of Abyss' undub. I like the dub too much to bother.

[/has also not watched the anime. And now it's going to be dubbed by Bandai apparently, sooooo.]

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    403 I've seen some pretty cool LP's but some of them are just plain stupid and the guy is annoying as hell.

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years

404. In the Sim City community, a common nickname for an LP of Sim City is a "City Journal". (b'-')b

The boy and girl counting thread (Remember to post at least four words!)

And .EJ, isn't it sad how all the annoying and stupid ones are always the popular ones? :V

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    you can drop the "." from my name :0

in fact.....you ALL can :0

and yes 403, it sucks badly. I remember the #1 rated comment in one of them was "Shut the hell up and just play the game" hahaha

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years

Kay, EJ it is then.

And lol. I love looking at comments on youtube and seeing how many Likes they have.

Sometimes it makes me question the fate of humanity, though... Especially on Vocaloid songs. |:

I saw one once that went like:

"@<someone> miku is rl, we r not crzy! she WIL COME AFTER U W/ A LEEK! be ready..." +126 likes or so.

And that's not even the worst ._.

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    403 I've seen some bad ones too hahaha

I hate the "37 people that disliked this also <insert reference from video>"

and then by the time you see it there's like 39 dislikes so it makes no sense. =[

Joey's Rattata

Top Percentage
    Years

I hate people that post things like "I WILL KILL THE ONE WHO DISLIKED THIS!!!1" I mean, seriously. People are allowed to have opinions. >_>

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For Civilization 4 you could probably take a screen cap for every turn or so when something good happens. idk. I'm not sure about Sim City at all. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back