• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bronze League

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    I've already had Duil and castBlaster added. Are you using pearl or Platinum?

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Added. I'm now online, await the trio of battlers :3

apologies for the bump, but just want to verify the battle results.

Both Duil and Skyther won, so kudos to them! I'm going online to issue prizes now.

Edit: and credits to Sakurah for the awesome badges. They look wonderful :3

Last edited:

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Pretty close battle i must say, it was two versus one, but Sceptile could have easily panhandled both Izanagi and Trismegistus if it wasn't for Focus Blast missing. But theres a chance for rematch after the 24hour duration, so your not out of the game yet. :P

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
  • The Burning Sun Gym is now open for the next 3 hours! Come and challenge me while the time lasts!
    I'm probably the easiest gym here so have at it! PM/VM me for a battle, code is in the sig of course!
    Thanks and GOOD LUCK!
    I do NOT whatsoever support the use of shoddy!
    Updates on battles will be edited into THIS POST!
    Yes, all the above lines have ended with an exclamation mark!

(BATTLE #1)
    Gym VS. SkythurBathandBeyond151
    0/6 - 3/6
    Great battle! Was practically destroyed by Aerodactyl! >.> Good job!

(Battle #2)
    Gym VS. crimsonstorm
    0/6 - 3/6
    Well played out! Nice use of Shaymin and Rhyperior. Ambipom just destroyed my last 2. Congrats!

Last edited:

psychopath002

Bronze League: Fire Gym
    Years
  • Battles are updated in above posts. Open for another hour and thirty minutes! PM/VM me for a battle!

Due to my drowsiness. I'm going to go to sleep, sorry for those who wanted to challenge me tonight - I know I still have an hour left >.> Maybe tomorrow! Bai Bai!

Last edited:

Obsession

Narcotic Empress
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    Online again for a few. PM me or post here for request to battle. (I don't usually check my visitor messages so don't post there if you can help it XP)

protovad

has a bad hangover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2015
    well skyther beat me it was close though

record 1-2

you will get your badge soon

nopiddy

Bronze league Ice Elite
    Years
  • ok the flying gym leader has resigned (dunno why but i think he quit pc) but we are looking for a new one ive got his old badge so you dont need to make a new one

Back