• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well we got through Magneton pretty fast! Time for Farfetch'd!

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

oh drat right

FOR THE MAGNEZONE. /saves all in one post until Magnezone. lmao. But then again that'd be Farfetch'd! ;___; Magenzone, electric magnet bae, why.

also, Farfetch who?

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years

Ahaha, Farfetch'd! Strange pokémon! Why he carrys a vegetal? Why is he a Pokémon? Why do we exist? Why does the world exist? Never liked it!

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I don't care about Farfetch'd. It's weak, its design is meh, and Kanto has better Normal/Flying types, like Pidgeot, Fearow, and Dodrio.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Only capture for the sake of the Pokedex... other than that? Nothing else. Meh.

Laguna

Sir Zangoose
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 31, 2016

FEARFUL I used it as an HM slave in X, that's about it. It's a very uninteresting pokémon in general.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
    Years
    • Seen Dec 5, 2019

Kill the Farfetch'd! Roast it with green onion seasoning! Mwahahaha!

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Speaking of Normal/Flying types, my favourites are Dodrio, Swellow, Staraptor, and Braviary. Togekiss used to be one of them, but it's now a Fairy type, and my favourite Fairy type as well.

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Hmmm, I like a lot of the Pokemon.... either fav, love, like, meh, eh, ok... there is no dislike... probably?

Whooooo! No more Farfetch!

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Doduo, one Pokemon that I have just never come to like much :/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Eh. I liked Yellow's Doduo/Dodrio in PokeSpe? That's pretty much it. :U

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I don't really have a comment for Doduo, so I'll just vote it up for the heck of it.

By the way, what are your favorite music tracks in the Pokémon franchise? I adore a ton of music from the Mystery Dungeon games, as well as the Best Wishes and XY anime soundtracks. As for the main series games, I love a majority of Generation V and VI's music, most notably B/W's credits theme, Laverre City, Snowbelle City, and AZ's theme songs. ♥

ghostly

cross my heart. ♫
    Years

Dodrio's pre-evolution~

I loved the sountrack of SoulSilver&HeartGold! Preferably, Silver's, Red's/Lance's, Ho-Oh's, Lugia's and the Kanto's soundtrack! ...Well, almost all of them, haha~ I forgot which other soundtracks I liked & loved... @_@ Mostly because I usually listening to SoulSilver&HeartGold's soundtrack... XD

EDIT: Forgot to add I listened to Zinnia's OST on tumblr and looooved it. *A* ...I really want to play that game now. /cries over it.

Years

My challenge bud Pendraflare used a Doduo in his X Wedlocke, after losing his Pikachu in the Trevor/Tierno double battle on Route 7 and eventually evolved into Dodrio. Said Dodrio lasted quite long throughout the game, until she succumbed to a certain Fighting-type trainer with a Sawk in the Frost Cavern. In fact, Pendraflare has been hating that one trainer because she also killed his Florges in another X Wedlocke he did that ended in termination.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

I think Doduo is an interesting Pokémon, all right, and I'm not sure if I should do some Nuzlocke challenge or its variants, though. I think it's not my forte.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I don't do Nuzlocke runs myself. I'd hate to lose any of my most valuable team members.

Back