• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

blue

gucci
Years

I've just started a wedlocke on Heart Gold, after failing a Platinum nuzlocke I'm hoping this one can be a little easier.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

I'm a huge fan of Monotypes, but those are the only type of challenge that I've done with any frequency. I don't really like Nuzlocke challenges though.

Years

@Joe: Wedlockes are pretty hard, since you have your team made up of three pairs of one male and one female Pokemon and you can only switch between the two Pokemon in the active pair during battle unless both die.

Watch Marriland's Heart Gold Wedlocke series and you'll see what I mean.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • 20 - Saved.

It was Marriland's wedlocke series that actually influenced me to try it out. I'm enjoying it so far, but I've already ran into trouble with only being limited to switching between two low levelled pokemon.

Years

The cool thing is you can get Doduo pretty early in X/Y, as one of the encounters on Route 5. Other games had you waiting pretty long to get it.

Years

Chase did you mess up wut

And crap I became a ninja victim again but we saved Dodrio

But yes, learning Fly is like really odd when it doesn't have wings.

Back