• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Out of curiosity, how many years do you think it will be from now when we finally do get those Sinnoh remakes?

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

I think we will possibly get those remakes by 2018, which is 3 years from now. Sounds most possible, at least to me.

Meadow

Years
    10 - Goldeen!

Hmm, that's an interesting guess. I wonder when we'll be getting our first "remake-remake" for Kanto/Johto, and I also wonder if that will come before or after the Sinnoh remakes. :O

Meadow

Years

I hope they'll actually expand on the story this time around. The storylines are usually what keep me interested, haha.

Years

So we're on Goldeen now? I'll count up because you know... Water-type.

I have heard of bad memories of Goldeen in Nuzlockes, such as that one with Horn Drill that killed Caesar the Roselia in Marriland's Platinum Nuzlocke. My challenges mate Pendraflare also had a bad run-in with one in his Omega Ruby Wedlocke, when a Beauty's Goldeen in the beach shack on Route 109 killed his Whismur.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

Ah, I would never have guessed! You seem to know a lot about those games despite being unspoiled, haha.

Thanks. A detail, I said "tried", never said I've actually made it. Still, I know not much about XY and ORAS is basically RSE, which I played a lot, but with physical/special split, Megas and some Delta Episode.

That would certainly be awesome, but it's a shame that the "Primal" Dialga we know is actually supposed to be called "Dark Dialga" in the original Japanese version, while Primal Groudon/Kyogre are still referred to as "Primal" in both versions. Now of course they can still make another Primal Dialga, but it'll most likely have an unfamiliar design.

Ah, that reminds me of those old Dark Pokémon cards from the Rocket series and Team Rocket Returns. Those were cool cards, very fragile Pokémon and often involving a lot of risk, but they could be very strong.

I think we will possibly get those remakes by 2018, which is 3 years from now. Sounds most possible, at least to me.

Hmm, that's an interesting guess. I wonder when we'll be getting our first "remake-remake" for Kanto/Johto, and I also wonder if that will come before or after the Sinnoh remakes. :O

Three years could be a good guess. At the moment I don't think we need Sinnoh remakes, there's like nothing that can be added besides Megas. It was rumored they were going to make a Kanto remake for Pokémon 20th birthday next February, but they wouldn't keep that unannounced for so long. Besides we're already getting Z probably around that time.

Meadow

Years

Thanks. A detail, I said "tried", never said I've actually made it. Still, I know not much about XY and ORAS is basically RSE, which I played a lot, but with physical/special split, Megas and some Delta Episode.

Ah, that explains it. That's not a bad thing, though! I probably should spoil myself about OR/AS since I'll likely never be able to get it, but I have no clue why I haven't convinced myself to do so yet. xD

Ah, that reminds me of those old Dark Pokémon cards from the Rocket series and Team Rocket Returns. Those were cool cards, very fragile Pokémon and often involving a lot of risk, but they could be very strong.

YES, I really loved those! I completely forgot how the TCG works, but I remember thinking they had amazingly cool artwork when I was a kid. xD I'm pretty sure I had two copies of both Dark Wartortle and Dark Blastoise, while my sister had a Light Machoke and another Light Pokémon that I can't recall. :p

Three years could be a good guess. At the moment I don't think we need Sinnoh remakes, there's like nothing that can be added besides Megas. It was rumored they were going to make a Kanto remake for Pokémon 20th birthday next February, but they wouldn't keep that unannounced for so long. Besides we're already getting Z probably around that time.

Oh, nice. I haven't been keeping up with Pokémon news as much, but this is really interesting to know. Thanks for sharing this info!

At any rate, I can't wait for Z Version! I can already tell that it's gonna be my favorite main series Pokémon game, hehehe.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years

Same for me, and I'm curious of how they will handle Zygarde's numerous formes. I'm wondering if it's possible to have it on Zygarde Core forme like Puni-chan, it may be quite cute!

Meadow

Years

I'm mostly excited for Z Version because we get to use Trainer Customization again, along with the fact that it should be an expanded version of X/Y, if not something cooler! :)

(Oh, and I love that it's gonna have a green color scheme!)

Meadow

Years

we're talking about goldeen not zygarde

also pokemon Z is not confirmed

This thread is actually for any Pokémon-related conversations, otherwise it would get dull pretty quickly. :p

And while you're right that it's not confirmed, I still like the sound of it. If it turns out that we're not getting a Z Version, then I'll just have to live with it.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Speaking of trainer customization, I'm still upset that it wasn't in Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. Game Freak had the lousy excuse that Brendan and May were too iconic or something. But they utterly ruined May, and also changed Brendan a bit. So they could've just as well brought back trainer customization.

Back