• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Actually, I think Pachirisu should get a regular evolution, as well as Minun, Plusle, Emolga, and Dedenne. And Raichu should get a Mega.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I'd honestly rather see Pikachu get a Mega than Raichu, but the chances of that happening are sadly next-to-none... D:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    Onto a new mon now? 10.

I personally don't think it makes sense for Pikachu to get a mega, since he isn't fully evolved. And also, I like Raichu slightly more than it since it's stronger/better designed.

Meadow

Years

Well, they did make Gen I starters available in Kalos as well as their Megas, so maybe they will do the same in the seventh generation with Johto's starters.

That might be a pretty long wait, haha. I wonder if they'll also throw the Sinnoh starters into that mix, because I would really like to see Torterra receiving a Mega form. :D

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

True, haha. Its regular form already has a tree on its back, so I wouldn't be surprised if Mega Torterra had a forest or even a planet of some sort. xD

That's totally how I see its Mega happening, it has a lot more potential than any of the Gen II starters, because they're pretty plain and thus might get pretty boring Megas, like Venusaur.

Meadow

Years

That's totally how I see its Mega happening, it has a lot more potential than any of the Gen II starters, because they're pretty plain and thus might get pretty boring Megas, like Venusaur.

Yeah, that sounds possible. And I initially had pretty high hopes for Mega Venusaur's design, but... I ended up preferring normal Venusaur, in terms of aesthetics anyway. xD

Meadow

Years
    10 - Starmie is up next!

Yup, I've gotta agree with that. It has a few more spots and flowers here and there, but there sadly aren't any "cool" changes in my opinion... which is kind of a shame, because I really adore the Bulbasaur line. ;_;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Simplicity sometimes pulls off though. Like... I like Charizard Mega-Y better than Mega-X, though I do really love Shiny Mega-X because teal lmao. But I suppose we'll just see when the time comes.

Back