• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Years

I loved it when Ambipom became a thing. I really miss the adorable monkey in the anime, because she was written out in the most stupid manner possible.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

The games were awesome, even though I can't stand some of the Pokemon there. Watchog, Garbodor, Emolga, Basculin, Tranquill, Stunfisk, and Herdier come to my mind.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Speaking of cuteness, I like Mr. Mime, Sigilyph, and Seismitoad for that reason.

But anyways, Sunkern is next!

Years

Sunkern... the weakest of the weakest in base stats, but still looks adorable. Who ever knew this seed was a god in the Pokeathlon? I don't know.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I never got why its base stats are even lower than the caterpillars, but that makes it even more fun to use in a solo challenge. I really want to try that sometime, but maybe not in Johto. It'd be horrid to get past all the Bellsprout in the Sprout Tower with just Absorb and Mega Drain.

Years

Sunkern seems to be one of those Pokemon I haven't played with in Pokemon Amie yet, maybe when I play Alpha Sapphire I'll try it out.

d

I like how it, uh

...I'm going to have to think longer about what exactly Sunkern's redeeming qualities are

Back