• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race [Part 2]

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024

Aerodactyl is saved!

And mega Aerodactyl is so...spiky. Like all those spikes do not seem necessary.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024

It's a Normal-type!

And I really don't know what else to say about it. It's just...there. I don't even think it was good when I had a wall deck in the early days of the TCG. Chansey was my main Pokemon for that.

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
    Years
    Worst legendary bird EVER I mean, it's a legendary but those horrible stats are just... ew... The only use it has is Mind Reader + Sheer Cold.

Years

I was disappointed the Kabuto line got saved (damn you Korpiklaani) but here's hoping I get to save my fave Kanto legendary bird.

KorpiklaaniVodka

KID BUU PAWAA
    Years

I prefer Zapdos, but Articuno's cool, although it's less viable than goddamn Stunfisk.

Also I love how people are still mad we saved Kabutops and killed Jolteon lmao. Kabutops > Jolteon (or any eeveelution) any day xD

Last edited:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I'm not going to vote down a bird, I love birds. Unsurprisingly, the legendary birds form one of my favorite legendary trio.

And I really don't know what else to say about it. It's just...there. I don't even think it was good when I had a wall deck in the early days of the TCG. Chansey was my main Pokemon for that.

Snorlax was okay, it needed a lot of energy (double colorless for the win), but had an amazing ability. Have you tried a Chansey + Alakazam + Scoop Up combination deck? You can basically ignore any damage done to your Pokémon, but still have an active offensive Pokémon.

Back