• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Poison-type is my favourite type (closely followed by Steel!) but the Nidoran lines really let them down :(

And oops I forgot which one comes first, my bad!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

I just found another gameplay video of Pokémon Rumble World, if anyone is interested:

Spoiler:

Interestingly enough, one of those levels bears a close resemblance to the Windy Prairie from the original Pokémon Rumble.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh manI know Sheep's pain. I was trying to use a Nidoking once and it was just so hard that eventually I gave up and switched him out for the Bellossom instead. Never regretted my choice tbh ♥

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Its only merit in battle is the versatile movepool, but its STAB moves are kinda limited. I remember that it only had Poison Sting and Sludge Bomb when I played LeafGreen...

Meadow

Years

I like Nidoqueen in the main series, but I absolutely detest it in Mystery Dungeon... particularly in Explorers of Sky. Earth Power is just UGH!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

I'll vote Nidoqueen down too for the same reason I did with the first evolutions :D

I just found another gameplay video of Pokémon Rumble World, if anyone is interested:

Spoiler:

Interestingly enough, one of those levels bears a close resemblance to the Windy Prairie from the original Pokémon Rumble.
    Ohhh, this all looks really cool :o The volcano level with the metal mesh to walk on is familiar too haha. I think I'm very much looking forward to this game, it looks like they're making it feel like a proper game and the in-game currency section seems reasonable (so far). Shame it's coming out around the time my exams start XD

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Despite how i dont like the first starters in the nidoran line i do like Nidoqueen and Nidoking :3

Meadow

Years

Ohhh, this all looks really cool :o The volcano level with the metal mesh to walk on is familiar too haha. I think I'm very much looking forward to this game, it looks like they're making it feel like a proper game and the in-game currency section seems reasonable (so far). Shame it's coming out around the time my exams start XD
    Hmm, I'm not an expert on this kind of stuff, but wouldn't the game have significant software-related limitations simply because it's an eShop title?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Pokemon Rumble World has diamonds, which you need in order to play levels. In Pokemon Shuffle, you need hearts to play levels.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back