• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Pokemon Rumble World has diamonds, which you need in order to play levels. In Pokemon Shuffle, you need hearts to play levels.
    There is that too, but I was also wondering if there was a maximum game size for eShop titles. Like, normal 3DS games are about 2-4 GB or so, but I'd imagine eShop games to be a lot smaller.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023

Oh that's a good point actually, I hadn't thought of that. I feel like the way they're planning to do it is to make DLC over time where they add new maps etc, but I do wonder about the size restrictions... I really hope that doesn't become a problem :(

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
    Squirrel Nidoqueen is pretty awesome lol
    Although i love Nidoking as well! Haah

Meadow

Years

Has anyone here played Pokémon Pinball before? It's really fun, and I sure hope it gets a new installment on the 3DS!

blue

gucci
    Years

I played the original Pinball years ago and found it soooo addictive, a really fun spin-off game! I'm pretty sure they re-released the Ruby & Sapphire Pinball game in the eShop quite recently?

Meadow

Years

They did? Sweet, I would love to play Pinball R/S on my 3DS, even if it's a bit outdated. Heck, it should be a fresh experience again since I haven't played it in years, so that's something to look forward to.

Meadow

Years

Ohoho, if you thought the original was addicting, then R/S won't disappoint you haha. (I'd say it was about three times as addicting as the original installment, so I'd definitely recommend it!)

deerui

pixie <3
    Years
    • Seen Apr 23, 2016

Spoiler:

EDIT: sorry, I didn't realize it was nidoran ; u ;;

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

The male Nidoran line is just one of my favorite Pokemon evolution families ever. Little Nidoran with his giant ears is so adorable, but he's so vicious.

I played both Pinball games. They're great fun while being challenging enough that it's never boring.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

I haven't played the original Pinball much, it was a little annoying that the screen flipped to the complete upper half when the ball left the lower half or the other way around. In the RS Pinball the screen moves slightly upwards in this situation. And yes, I agree on how addicting it was. Did anyone actually come far in this game? I recall myself capturing Groudon and Kyogre but never Rayquaza, Latios, Latias or any of the Regis.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I've played the original Pokemon Pinball in my younger years. It was pretty fun.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

I've only played it once. I forgot the experience.. ;;

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
    20 - SAVED

But Nidoran♂is being put in the Box of Shame in The Great Pokémon Battle, we should rescue him there too.
    Now on to Nidorino!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back