• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Time to bring up a topic again: Which Pokémon have your favorite and/or least favorite shiny colors, and why?

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I'm not really into shiny Pokemon either. I do, however, like shiny Diggersby more than regular Diggersby.

blue

gucci
    Years

Not this time, let's save atleast one of them. D:

As for my favourite shiny...

The Bulbasaur Race

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I prefer the games over the anime. And in the games, Victreebel is actually strong. So I'm still voting it up.

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

My favorite shinies:
    The Bulbasaur Race
    The Bulbasaur Race

Politoed just because it's colors fit to the others of its evolutionary family now. But I must say shiny Altaria looks great too.
    Least favorite is Garchomp, I think we all know why.

Unlimited TMs I feel is more the competitive players than anything. Like what shark said, Limited TMs likely caused a lot of people who played competitive have to replay a game over and over or gameshark to get TMs they want for their competitive team. Because you don't just make one team and you're done. :U

Unlimited use stops making them feel special, you can just give the moves to everyone and change them to others moves at any time you want without a cost. Between Elite Four battles you can just change moves to those strong against the member you're facing next. Pokémon like Lucario can learn so many types of moves and this gives him a moveset of eight moves.
    I agree I'd be happy if the number of TM use isn't finite, but I see the best solution single use TMs you can buy in the shop for a fair price.

classiccartoonsftw

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I couldn't agree more. Some of my favourite Pokemon are better with TM's than without. These favourites include Gengar, Starmie, and Rhydon.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

People who would use their TMs like that for the league are dumb. </3

I mean.....

Though idk I think you just have an option of what you can do. You can not use TMs at all, give yourself arule to only use one once, etc etc. The games are nice and diverse that way.

as for favorite shinies Shiny Furret, Shiny Dunsparce, and Shiny azumarill will have to be among my top three. Followed by plenty of others I'm sure. Least favorite is Shiny Garchomp. :b

Meadow

Years

Hmm, you do bring up a good point about self-restriction. It has never crossed my mind until now, but it is indeed a great way to challenge yourself.

blue

gucci
    Years

Something that I'd like to see back is the difficulty keys from B2W2, those games on challenge mode actually felt like a real challenge from time to time. It would have been perfect for X and Y.

Meadow

Years

Oh, yeah! I forgot those existed, haha. I'm not exactly sure how hard challenge mode was, but I'm pretty sure I've only completed the default difficulty. xD

blue

gucci
    Years

Challenge mode basically increased the levels by a small amount, but also added Pokémon and items to some teams. Like I say it really was much more of a challenge. n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back