• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Ah, in that case, I do wish that it were in X/Y as well! I felt that the Kalos Elite Four could've been more fun to battle if they had full teams, but oh well.

Years

I think my Black 2 game is on Challenge mode now? Too bad I can't go back to confirm because all of my Gen 5 Pokémon are in AS right now :x

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I'd have to get another copy before I could play challenge mode or something because I don't want to restart my white 2? I can't be assed to remember how itworks rn. not that itmatters since I don't plan on it anytime soon anyways. i can always look it up when i am.

Years

One thing I sure loved Challenge Mode for was buffing up the Champion fight against Iris. That Outrage Haxorus, dear goodness... And the rest of her team getting 100-120 and even 150 power STAB attacks, too.

Years

Even outside of Challenge Mode, her Haxorus is still tough. Blame it all on the fact she was smart enough to actually stick a Focus Sash on it so that you'd have to do repeated hits to take it out.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

About Iris, I loved her battle theme. However, I don't think it can top the champion's battle theme in FR/LG, or Zinnia's battle theme in OR/AS.

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017

Tentacool is actually pretty decent despite how common it is.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today

Thanks to one of Alli's blogs, I was reminded of a NPC who had a Tentacool nicknamed "ACOOLTENT" and it makes me laugh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back