• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Guess we'll find out next generation whether that's the case or not.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2017

I dislike May's new design. If you ask me, it makes her look more like a whore than an actual Pokemon trainer. If we still had trainer customization, it would've been less of an issue for me.

blue

gucci
    Years

I think the artwork for the protagonists in ORAS looked great, not much different to the originals. On another note, I came across this article on Twitter about a Yellow Remake. At first I thought it was legit and everything, but then I realized it was posted a day before april fools. D:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

what kind of whore wears a headband like that????????

I was really a fan of their ORAS designs as well! I mean, the official art made them kinda skinny and such but that was just the style's fault, really.

man I would really love a Yellow remake. Pika Pikachu~

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I always thought of it as a hat but I did like the fanart with it interpreting it as hair!

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Thought it was hair at first too! But it didn't bother me much because he's still cute. xD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Poliwag is adorable I love it and it was Red's "starter" Pokemon in PokeSpe and it can evolve into Politoed who I also adore.

The sentence above totally makes sense.

Years

Never forget that Clefairy almost became the mascot of Pokemon as a whole. But they had to choose something that was gender-neutral in terms of appeal, and that's how Pikachu surfaced.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday

Poliwag is really cute. I remember liking it a lot after I read through Special and was obsessed with Red for a few months.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

clefairy i thought it was jigglypuff?? or maybe i'm just getting them confused because jigglypuff is still really popular in japan.

if anyone knew me a few years back (like... 2009-2010 back) i was obsessed with Red and my first two or so years on this forum I had nothing but Red themes. it's why my ego emblem is red though i'm considering changing it to the character more people associate with me now (guess whoooo).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back