• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bulbasaur Race

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years

Hmm, well Kirby is a pretty successful pink mascot, but to be fair, I think Kirby is cuter than Clefairy by a noticeable degree.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Wigglytuff is pretty cute though..... But ya kirby beats Clefairy i dint find clefairy that cute. Haha

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I personally love Clefairy but yeah totally agree that Kirby is cuter. And I mean all of its abilities are pretty cute too. ♥

Years

We're talking about the pink Normal-types? I don't think i've used Clefairy seriously, but I would like to, what with it being Fairy-type now and all.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love Politoed I think it's adorable and I totally want a shiny one someday.

Years

oh my gosh Politoed is a cutie guys. I normally don't care for frog Pokemon but he is totally a favorite.
    The Bulbasaur Race

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years

Since we happen to be talking about a split-evolution line, I think this topic should be relevant: What's your favorite method of evolution other than leveling up, and why?

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023

Politoed's adorable for a frog pokemon but I have to hand it to Red for his Poliwrath in the manga. Both of them are pretty cool but at the end of the day, I think I like Politoed better simply for being cuter. :D

@ Revise: Honestly anything other than trading! It's much more of a chore than other methods due to needing another person or console. As for my favourite one, uh... stones I guess? They're not too hard to find throughout the story, depending on which one you need.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years

Agreed with Aslan. Trading is such a pain because I'm an antisocial gamer xD

I thought that Leafeon's and Glaceon's evolutionary conditions were quite cool. They should bring that back for future pokemon evolutions :3

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

That's one advantage of playing on emulators, I can trade with myself. #foreveralone
    But my favorite other evolution method would be stones too, as long as they're obtainable infinitely by any means.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Primeape, right?

It drives me crazy when I want to evolve my Pokemon only to find out it needs to be traded. D:

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • Poliwrath: 7

Poliwrath is well usable in-game as a mixed sweeper, but to me it just feels like a second Poliwhirl, which for some reason doesn't have the same typing.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Poliwrath: 7

Poliwhirl is a cuter Poliwrath without the same typing, which is a shame. I never really got their swirly stomach/mouth things, though. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back