• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Clan - Organization Thread v.2

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Yeah..I would..also like to know what happened <_<

Sims..yeah, I see you viewing this thread, that's right..

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Yeah..I would..also like to know what happened <_<

Sims..yeah, I see you viewing this thread, that's right..

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(GASP)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fortunately for YOU, I have a small memory. I can only remember three of your pokes.

YOU ARE MY NUMBER 1 RIVAL!

Right after Name...

...& Dark Azelf...

...& Samson...

...& Iceman3k...

...& the Kool-Aid man...

...yeah.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

(GASP)

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Fortunately for YOU, I have a small memory. I can only remember three of your pokes.

YOU ARE MY NUMBER 1 RIVAL!

Right after Name...

...& Dark Azelf...

...& Samson...

...& Iceman3k...

...& the Kool-Aid man...

...yeah.

No sims..i can in no way be compared to you. Yeah, i'm just that much cooler. I think you know by the fact that I joined before you that I'm NoS' first groupie. Oh, this has gone way beyond just pokemon. This has turned..into something much deeper than that. This is not just rivalry..this..is Hate T_T

..So leik..yah..

Just thought I would openly put that out there <_<

Edit: Oh, and like..I was kidding, you know. But seriously, NoS is mine, so stay the eff away. xD

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • No sims..i can in no way be compared to you. Yeah, i'm just that much cooler. I think you know by the fact that I joined before you that I'm NoS' first groupie. Oh, this has gone way beyond just pokemon. This has turned..into something much deeper than that. This is not just rivalry..this..is Hate T_T

..So leik..yah..

Just thought I would openly put that out there <_<

...this is a tad bit disturbing. Even the Kool-Aid man agrees.

Isn't that right, Kool-Aid man?

Kool Aid Man: OOOHHHH YYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

EDIT:HAH! Take NoS! I have Kool Aid!!!!!!

BWEHEHEHEHREHEHE!!!

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Actually yeah..No, my last battle got all effed up, and I actually might have won...which sucks, 'cause now the..person I played (I will not attempt to spell your name without looking at it <_<) Knows my entire team because I like..gave everything else away.

I'll never be an assistant now ;_;

*Runs off crying*

I'm pretty sure you are referring to me given that you referenced becoming an assistant.

Don't worry about it. Becoming an assistant isn't about winning and losing against the clan leader. The leader doesn't have to be the best fighter in the clan, and I certainly am not most skilled (although one which is skilled garners more respect). Its more about how you battle and what choices you make.

Just because I know your team also doesn't mean that you can't become an assistant. I was trying to figure out a good team to test new members with, remember? It game me some pretty good insight. If I can get another good battle in where you perform well and maybe a small 'homework' assignment (don't groan, I said it was small!) then you can likely consider yourself an assistant. Also, think about it the other way. You now have some insight (however so small) into how I fight, and that gives you an advantage too.

For example, I was going to use Foretress to see how my opponent dealt with Spikes, but in retrospect that kind of thing is very minor in looking at my opponent's skill. If my opponent has a spinner, he switches when appropriate and uses Rapid spin. If not, oh well! There isn't much he can do. The team also needs more defense, as at the moment it is a bit fragile and can't switch around too much.

Also, I didn't get your opinion on the test team! Although you didn't get to see much, I would still like to know what you thought.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    HAH! Take NoS! I have Kool Aid!!!!!!

..Actually nah, screw it; You can get her. But Aura is mine, 'cause... I have to just accept my resposibility as the role of a father now T_T

celestial_okami: No..defiently not..I wasn't hinting anything there <_<

My team switches like..every fight also, so it's not likely you'd see me with the same team twice anyways. Except Crobat. Crobat will always be one of my 6 pokemon, 'cause it's just that badass <33333

Um, I'll let you know what I thought of the team you were using through PM. There are some bastards in this thread that will use this post as some kind of advantage to them if I said what I thought of it here <_<

Also, if you see me on some time today, hit me up for a rematch, k?

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Sorry I've been inactive guys, big paper and graduate thesis work right now. I'd like to add a few members and then see if we can get a clan battle going, and see where that takes us.

Justin T

Hydro Action
    Years
  • Hi I'm kind of a novice but would love to do great. Would you like to test me and then accept me into your clan?

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Well I am the assistant o_o I'll test you as soon as possible k? ^^ I'll hand a PM ... aprox. tomorrow, I'm busy today

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Sorry I've been inactive guys, big paper and graduate thesis work right now. I'd like to add a few members and then see if we can get a clan battle going, and see where that takes us.

Eh, dude..Did the PM I sent you ever go through? The site kinda got all effed up the day I sent it, so I'm not sure if it actually went through ._.

Anyways yeah..I'm still here, if anyone cares <_<

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013
    Eh, dude..Did the PM I sent you ever go through? The site kinda got all effed up the day I sent it, so I'm not sure if it actually went through ._.

Anyways yeah..I'm still here, if anyone cares <_<

You be jealous cause I'M Assistant MON! =)

I care, and we only had one battle, you'll be like next one to battle me tomorrow? =)

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

You be jealous cause I'M Assistant MON! =)

I care, and we only had one battle, you'll be like next one to battle me tomorrow? =)

..That hurt. How the hell are you one, and not me? I mean, um..despite the fact that I just absolutely suck, and picked up the game like, twice in the past week...

Oh, now it's on. Let's go, Mofo T_T

celestial_okami

~Druck der Farben~
    Years
  • Whew, ok big paper done. Now I just have to wait for the next one to come and gobble up my time. Also, Castlevania: HOD decided that glitching on me in a game breaking way was a nice thing to do. :\

Anyway, I am open for some battles I suppose.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I'm up for battles. Also, Celestial_Okami, can you post this thread on Nintendo-net? The link is in my siggy.

Back