• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan" Organization thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    HEY HEY YOU YOU I DON'T LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND...etc, etc.

Hey guys, guess what? I tried leaving PC a few days ago, and guess what else? I failed. Miserably.

Sorry that, even back before I "left" I didn't post as much here...I've recently been enlightened with the awesomeness of "Pirate Metal," so now whatever chance I get for free time is being spent listening to Alestorm (which rocks my effing socks, btw. you should all go check them out..right now T_T)

Oh, and umm..He dude? Remember when you said you unblocked me on MSN? WTF!? >O

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I did unblock you -_-;

Next week ill be up for battles so anyone looking to battle be ready next week

Kuro

Cloaked by the Masses
    Years
  • Could anybody spare the time for an IV battle? I'm going for a perfect IV female Naive Trapinch >_>

Years
  • Could someone explain what happened to my name on that front page you copied, sims? I thought I was a co-leader. >_> Did I ever say I was quitting?

Actually, since I think that was the assumption made, I'll leave it at that. Sorry guys, I'm gonna drop out. I can't be very active due to the temporary loss of my laptop anyways, so I guess it's for the best.

Best of luck to y'all. ;)

Years
  • S'all right. I'll get it back in a while. Right now I'm at a friend's house, so I've got access all night. Hopefully I can get lots of battles in.

The first of which will be with you. ;)

And I might rejoin after I can be on regularly, and this clan gets more organized. But for now, I'm going to back off and not try to run a position I can't at the moment.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
  • Could someone explain what happened to my name on that front page you copied, sims? I thought I was a co-leader. >_> Did I ever say I was quitting?

Actually, since I think that was the assumption made, I'll leave it at that. Sorry guys, I'm gonna drop out. I can't be very active due to the temporary loss of my laptop anyways, so I guess it's for the best.

Best of luck to y'all. ;)

Finally home.

Anyway, I spoke to Sharingan about this. I need to speak to NoS to make sure that all former rules are still intact. I have no problem with you as co-leader, but you weren't very active to begin with--I didn't even know if you stopped joining.

Anywho, if you guys really wanna remain co-leaders, you really gotta...step up. I'll talk to NoS to maken sure you keep your positions, if you are still interested, but you really gotta be active. Where were all these co-leaders when we really needed them?

Light Yagami

Compulsive Battler#1
    Years
  • Can anyone in my fair Clan give me a good rumble?

Madara says:
    The sharingan cannot wait for blood at our upcoming tourney

Side note, sometimes I even scare myself

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back