• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "clan"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightofshadow

Just isn't good enough yet....
    Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Yeah i agree, I will send a message to the admins about the idea and get it more organized. So if ya wanna join. Just throw the name is ya sigs :D

Shift

Stolen from Wifiddle at Smogon
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2008
    Just wanted to drop by and say good luck.

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Yeah i agree, I will send a message to the admins about the idea and get it more organized. So if ya wanna join. Just throw the name is ya sigs :D

sure thing..

I could even work on the clan system myself, or at least give a hand since I have some php knowledge..

ANyways it's not hard to do at all XD sure it''s hard to do a well made unbiased system, but there's plebty of time XD

PsyDragon Trainer

PokéPro?
    Years
    OKay... I've got some questions:

1) Why do you all admire Nightofshadow? I think I can beat him with my eyes closed...
    2) What's the meaning of this 'clan'?

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Hey Night, could i join the clan?

Of course you can.

Psydragon trainer, Who are you again? Why are you in my thread? Go somewhere please. Much like i got out of your thread, respectfully do the same here. Thank you

Faceless*

YES!
    Years
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 17, 2013

1) Why do you all admire Nightofshadow? I think I can beat him with my eyes closed...

lol? you judge others because of jealosy? He has won my respect quite a while ago, all hes says makes sense, and you think you can beat him with your eyes closed? Really if that were literal, you'd die unexpectedly.... SPAMMING FOOL :)

Btw anyone up for a battle?

Last edited:

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    I'll join I suppose. Nameless I am ready for a battle.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Haha, Oh, I think I've seen you around; You're that dude who posts in random people battle threads for seemingly no reason, just to try and say "Oh, I kick your ass."

You wanna like...Leave? Please?

xD so anyways, I have a question. What should I include in my sig? Just something small like "Member of the Clan," or something posting a link to this thread, trying to get other people to join?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2010
    A little off topic but is PsyDragonTrainer even any good? I added him on my pal pad but we never got to battle, so i'm actually kind of curious. He certainly talks big.

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    I dont know, And because of his additude, I dont care to play him either. But from what ive heard, he isnt that good

<Nico>

That Guy Over There
    Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2007
    Mornin' Clan XD

I was just thinkin, if you're itnerested at all I could make a clan mini site in no time at all, maybe a page with al our trainer cards and some other stuff?

Olibur

I get owned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2007
    whats up peeps? anyone up for a battle with my even newer team...?

Nightofshadow

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Mornin' Clan XD

I was just thinkin, if you're itnerested at all I could make a clan mini site in no time at all, maybe a page with al our trainer cards and some other stuff?

That would be awesome if you could do that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back