• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    ...the drink, not the drug.

^_^ I know there are lots of PC members who like Coca-Cola, so I've created a fan club for it because at the moment, I'm fairly hyper (due to Coke :3). And I'm talking about the brand Coke, not the generic term referring to everything (including Pepsi, the root of all evil :X).

*ahem* So... let's get started? I'll make buttons or some sort of sig banner later that you can put in your sig to show your support. ;p

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    ...the drink, not the drug.

^_^ I know there are lots of PC members who like Coca-Cola, so I've created a fan club for it because at the moment, I'm fairly hyper (due to Coke :3). And I'm talking about the brand Coke, not the generic term referring to everything (including Pepsi, the root of all evil :X).

*ahem* So... let's get started? I'll make buttons or some sort of sig banner later that you can put in your sig to show your support. ;p

As Dakota would say, "BOO YAH!" 8D Glad to see that you decided to make it, as I am already showing my support for Coca-Cola with a Coca-Cola product as my avatar. =P If you don't mind me asking, but could I be the co-leader? x3

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I?ll join too! =D; Even though it?s been done, we could start off with how you prefer Coke. Glass bottles, plastic bottles cans etc. I think I like cans best, followed by those lil glass bottles. o.o;
    *moves that we make FT's ava a temp support button*

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Kairi said:
    I?ll join too! =D; Even though it?s been done, we could start off with how you prefer Coke. Glass bottles, plastic bottles cans etc. I think I like cans best, followed by those lil glass bottles. o.o;
    *moves that we make FT's ava a temp support button*

Excellent topic, Kairi. =P

Glass bottles- I think that although the glass bottles are a very cool and classic way to contain coke, I think that it isn't as good because if you drop it, then it'll break, causing a mess, and losing yourself a fresh coke. =(

Cans- although these are very easy to carry around, they aren't as good if you don't want to drink all of it in a short period of time.

Bottles- I think that bottles are the best. They are the best with refrigerating, and they are the best to take around outside with you, since you can easily slip them into your knap sack. Also, it has a tight cap to prevent any of the gas...stuff, from escaping and leaving your coke flat.

*Is a Coca-Cola nerd* xP

Cherrim

Years
    @_@ I've only got a little image right now since Photoshop is being a loser and won't let me add text (it's because my computer is almost out of memory <_<). But.. yeah. FT, you can definitely be co-leader. =D

And my favourite way to drink it is out of a can or a bottle. At school, I like it in a can because it takes me too long to drink it as it is during lunch, and we're not really supposed to have drinks that aren't water during class. But I like bottles for virtually everything else since they're portable and stuff like FT said. ^_^; Plus, they don't go flat as quickly since you can re-cap them.

And I like the little glass bottles, but there isn't enough Coke in them. =X Virtually one gulp and you're done, so we barely ever buy them because I can go through like... three 6-packs in one sitting. XD

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I think the bottles delude the taste personally, or maybe I just like cans since I haven?t had em for so long. @_@;

Erica, can?t you restart or something? o.o; You seriously need to fix that computer girl. ~_~;

The glass bottles I get are about, mm half of what?s in the plastic bottles, so I only drink two. Not?eighteen. o_o;

Cherrim

Years
    I'd restart, but I've got about 30 seconds more on the computer so... <_< It'd be kinda futile at this point.

And... yeah. x.o; You haven't seen me drink Coke, Kairi. I can seriously go through about 3 bottles a day if I have access to it. :3 Along with nearly half a case of cans~ *heart*

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, but I like to think of it this way - at least it's Coke instead of coke. (Drink instead of drug. ;p) Lmao.

Oooh... and don't get me started on Pepsi Vanilla. *shudders* XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Lightning - You can't do your flipping alphabet thing on the bottles. ... and ... after exams and such I'll start contacting my uncle about your computer. Or should I wait until you return from your trip?

Anyway...I've never had a coke or any soft drink EVER. I don't know why, never appealed to me. Should I join a fan club for something I've never had? *thinks about it* Yep, sure why not. I'll join.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Lightning said:
    I'd restart, but I've got about 30 seconds more on the computer so... <_< It'd be kinda futile at this point.

And... yeah. x.o; You haven't seen me drink Coke, Kairi. I can seriously go through about 3 bottles a day if I have access to it. :3 Along with nearly half a case of cans~ *heart*

LOL, geez, you're worse then me. xD I can go through half a six pack in one day, but I choose not to because My parents won't let me drink THAT much coke. =\Something about being unhealthy. =p SWEET! My parents bought a six-pack of Coke. x3 *fetches a can* If we ever met in real life Lightning, I would challenge you to a Coke drinking competition. =P

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Flaming Torchic said:
    LOL, geez, you're worse then me. xD I can go through half a six pack in one day, but I choose not to because My parents won't let me drink THAT much coke. =\Something about being unhealthy. =p SWEET! My parents bought a six-pack of Coke. x3 *fetches a can* If we ever met in real life Lightning, I would challenge you to a Coke drinking competition. =P
    She would win, trust me. Yesterday at a birthday, she wanted to drink out of the one of those 1L bottles. But she choose not to because she felt that they wouldn't like that too much.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    She would win, trust me. Yesterday at a birthday, she wanted to drink out of the one of those 1L bottles. But she choose not to because she felt that they wouldn't like that too much.

LOL, I guess you would know, as you actually know her. 1l bottles eh? o_O Now we know why she is the main leader of this club, all hail the coke queen! =P *Is not worthy* =(

I remember my dad once telling me about this kind of coke that tasted slightly different then the original, but they stopped making it because it didn't taste as good as the original. Does anyone know about this? Because I am curious to hear more.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, they changed the formula a long time ago, and that?s why they still put ?Classic? under Coke in all the stuff they make. ^^; Here?s an article.

T89, I can believe it. What?s this?trick you?re speaking of? O.o;

Years
    i hate pepsi its too watery, and the coka cola is so bubbly its fun, its like sparkles in ur mouth! go coka!

Back