• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Maaaaaan, I would love to go to a coke store...

Some time over the summer I should secretly buy a 2-liter of coke and try to drink it all at once...I wonder how far I'd get? I'd guess almost the whole 2-liter...

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I haven?t been either?the closest thing I guess is this machine they had at Walt Disney World, you could taste Coke from all over the world?
    And it was very nasty; I?ll stick with North American Coke please. >.>
    CK, make a video of that and post it! =D;

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Awesome! I'm not good at school, I'm not good at singing... BUT I CAN BEAT YOU ALL BY DRINKING COKE! XD *drinks cokes repeatedly* I'm so addicted to coke.. But it stains teeth ><; I'm so addicted to it I actually drink it in the morning, and at night! I got insomnia guys! xD

*dies*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Blasty said:
    it would be pretty funny if someone opened a Pepsi fan club and was against the coke fan club
    Already been done. ;p *points to the flailing Pepsi fan club with its deficit in members. >D

And 100marios, Pepsi has way too much sugar or something... it's annoying to drink because it's so sweet and it always tastes like it's flat. You know... like when you open a soft drink and leave it in the fridge for a few days - it tastes nasty like that. =X;;

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    And pepsi is way too carbonated...it burns to drink x_x

I'd love to make a video of that, Kairi, but I lack the digicam and freedom required :P Besides, it would probably be pretty nasty to watch me spew coke after chugging a liter and a half or something =P

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Lightning said:
    Already been done. ;p *points to the flailing Pepsi fan club with its deficit in members. >D

And 100marios, Pepsi has way too much sugar or something... it's annoying to drink because it's so sweet and it always tastes like it's flat. You know... like when you open a soft drink and leave it in the fridge for a few days - it tastes nasty like that. =X;;
    Pepsi does always taste flat! Like I said, when I took the so-called Pepsi challenge I ended up choosing Coke cuz the Pepsi tasted so flat. It was gross. Plus Coca Cola was the original before Pepsi. Pepsi just copies everything that Coke already has...

And if I had a 2 liter bottle of coke right now I would probably be able to drink the whole thing! But unfortunatley... no coke...

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    Believe it or not, back in the 1920s or some time around there coke had the chance to buy pepsi out for a few hundred dollars or something...worst decision they ever made ._.

But then again, if they would have done that, there would have never been Mountain Dew, which is a fate worse than the existance of Pepsi...

Doesn't change the fact that I still don't like nasty cough syr...err... Pepsi :P

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Lightning said:

Ah, I hardly drink Pepsi or Coke, so I really don't know much about either hehe...
    I drink Coca-Cola's other products though, so I guess I'll join this club!
    *sits down on a can-shaped chair*
    Yeah.....
    Sprite beats out 7up!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    *snort* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    and, actually, 7up beats up all other lemon limes.
    pepsi is better than coke (even though cola's not a favorite of mine)
    and, does anybody know what the "natural flavor" is in cola?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    rsgh5 said:
    *snort* weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
    and, actually, 7up beats up all other lemon limes.
    pepsi is better than coke (even though cola's not a favorite of mine)
    and, does anybody know what the "natural flavor" is in cola?
    No way, Sprite like way better then 7up.
    and I don't know what the natural flavor is.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it's probably the kola nut, people in africa eat them
    o, well coke doesn't have enough sugar (so there) it doesn't taste like a soda really, it's bitter.
    and, 7up is the best of the lemon limes because it's sweet, but not too sweet (unlike sprite) and sierra mist is 2nd best because it has the strongest taste of lime.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    If you like lime then you should try DnL...it's 7up except with the flavor ratios flipped I think...it's wayyy more limey than lemony, but it's insanely sweet...

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    I never said I liked lime but sure what the heck....
    And coke is way better than Pepsi People!!!
    Why isn't there a thread about pepsi vrs. coke...
    Probably because of arguments.....
    So anyway isn't cherry coke good...
    I don't know what to chose between vannila and cherry...
    probably mostly vannila..
    hmmmm figures...
    thinks.......

Back