• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Coke Fan Club

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    hi... something weird's happened. over the last few weeks i've been trying to develop a taste for coke by drinking it as much as possible. and it worked! i now like coke better than pepsi. the colas at least... i still like mountain dew a lot better than mellow yellow and sierra mist better than sprite...

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you abuse coffee at age 12? that's.... interesting...

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years

Can I join even though I HATE Diet Coke?

I like to wake up at about 3:30/4:00/4:30 and thanks to Coke, I don't feel haggard! Whoot!

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i've never tried it either, but i was just in mexico for 10 days, and all they drink there are coke products, it's crazy. i bought a glass liter bottle of coke. it's beautiful.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    sorry, but can I join. I don't mean to revive the topic, I just wanna join XD

Back