• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Comedians Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Yay! Hammer! whee! *is to busy playing with hammer to look at others' posts* wheee! *sees Yuna singing* I'll help you! *chases Yuna with hammer* this is just like a game I have! *hammer dies* thats how it ended. *Yuna might charge* eheh...

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    EEEEEEeeeeeee! *whacks Britney Spears* ^-^

Yuna: O.O;; Why'd you do that for? @@;;

Me: Britney Spears is eeeeevil! xD

*Burns*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    err....YAY!! the comedy club is funny again! *kicks everyone in then nuts*WAIT!! that doesnt work on the 3 of u cause ur females!

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    i know it's supposed to be funny. but when i kept posting about how i like that girl and when i said that almost got arrested, it wasnt funny. it hasnt been funnt here for about a day (when i started talking about the girl i like)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Kenshin11212 said:
    ur right, cartoon. love does kinda destroy people.

Yes!! Let love be destroyed! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Ally and Scott whack CaRtOON*

Me: Owwww..

*drowns*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    yup, love destroies people. like whith what happened to me today....*points to post talking about almost getting arrested* all of that is true. all of that happened today.

Years
    Lets get off the subject shall we? ^^
    I had....a cartoon filled (if thats what ya wanna call it) conversation...yes...many..many...cartoons..Im not in focus! *is in focus* why..is everything..not moving? where did all the dots go! aah! *runs*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    ur safe from Ally but not me....*dives at 100marios* *takles him down*TAKE THIS!!!*starts bashing 100marios face open*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    look at my sig! *points to the thing saying what i represent* guess what that means! I'm almost a heartles monster! XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    LOOK AT MY SIG!! it says i'm a person that gets freak out easily! dont get me angry....u wont like me when i'm angry! *transforms into the hulk*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back