• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

iTunes why do you do this to meeee. ;;

Me: *reading Mithos x Genis comic*
Playlist: Secret of the Blue Sky
Me: Well.. okay.
Playlist: Pledge of the Yin Yang
Me: :[ No Hao songs right now please.
Playlist: Fukidokuritsu
Me: /SOBS

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

My playlists in general taunt me, whether it be in Windows Media Player of iTunes. :[

Aw. ;;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years

I don't even use playlists, I just tend to shuffle iTunes and see what I get.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I don't even use playlists, I just tend to shuffle iTunes and see what I get.

That's kind of what I do. Since Playlists they go in order and the 'shuffling' is lame, so just go to where all my songs are and use the checkboxes. So in a way it's a playlist in a way it isn't?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Time to spam the two major OT threads with my Black and White fan art :B

(this is totally the wrong section, but meh)

g7MGt.png

Years
Whoa they really did got a bit sexual in B/W from the design I just saw.

If your avatar is your own fanart, I'll say it's pretty good. Where did you learn to paint like that?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Rika successfully changed the topic from Ash Ketchum to coffee with two simple sentences.

LOL.

>iTunes

This is why we can't have nice playlists! D;

They seem to be better than the ones that Windows Media Player churns out... :x That iTunes DJ thing bugs me...I like how you can use it as a randomized playlist and add your songs anytime, but it never retains the settings when I close it... :\

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

For all of you RBY addicts, http://www.pokemon4life.co.uk/ is hosting a live stream of their Pokemon marathon for charity. Apparently, they're in Kanto's Victory Road right now! They'll be moving to Gens 2 and 3, eventually.

And apparently, Charizard has been nicknamed Sheldon... T_T

You know, I'm wondering exactly why most Pokemon terminology started out as ALLCAPS in the games, as opposed to utilizing proper capitalization... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back