• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Agreeing with the above. /has had Fanta Orange for the past two days. Funga fufu!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I might have tried it when I went to the Coke Factory in Georgia. But then again it's possible that I didn't. :V

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Mrrr. I just realized that Pazu's signature is breaking sig rules on font size. This sucks. :[

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It looks ugly if I try to shrink it, so I'm probably going to make the text on
    photoshop.. or something because I like the text.

Last edited:

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    103159. Can someone help me? Well, you see... my laptop's mouse board/desk/the thing which acts as your mouse is broken. I never used it since my finger always cramps, but when I touch it, the pointer doesn't work. Can anyone help me fix it? My dad's going to kill me. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

On some laptops there is a button, or something that switches the mousepad off, so when you touch it your mouse doesn't move. Look around on the laptop keyboard and see if there isn't a button like that which you may have accidentally pressed, or something. That's all the help I can provide; Dondon is more of an expert at this, so if he sees this he might be able to help you more than me.

Years
    103161. Look for a button first. If there isn't one and if it's hot when you touch it, turn off the laptop and let it cool down (mine becomes unresponsive when hot - it didn't used to do that until after the warranty expired). Leave a note saying the touchpad may be going bad from overheating. Hopefully your dad won't kill you.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Oh yes. My high school band went there for an end of the year trip. It was quite fun! ♥

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You should check on the news, or on your local website, or something.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back