• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I actually have a friend that would probably partly agree with you on that statement. XD;

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years

I remember hoping to God back at the release that Stunfisk would evolve into something else. ;-;

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

I'd post in people's blogs but I'm too tired out from B/W :( I should also check on adbots later.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years

I thought it came from the fact it's definitely "stunning".

It's stunningly bad. And memetic.

In other news:

-I love the accents of the members of the Pokemon4Life group; especially Kelly's. :]

-Sneevee the Eevee finally evolved into Espeon! AFTER ALL THIS TIME

-GSC music is turning out to be amazing. It's my first time hearing most of it in its original form. The Rocket Battle Theme, Rival Battle Theme, and Trainer Battle Theme are especially new, since the GSC Battle Theme Medley in Super Smash Brothers doesn't feature them. Oh, how I wish to start playing HeartGold Version (and Platinum & Gray) to become immersed into the wonderful music! :cer_boogie:

-Mean Look's GSC animation is creepy. ;.;

-Fly's GSC animation trumps what I've seen of BW's Fly animation. Ties with RSE's Fly animation, though.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back