• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022

I liked the art style haha but the pose is what's bringing in the comments xD

learn by doing, i guess? haha

Years

To me it sends off different signals. Her body posture looks very much relaxed and apathetic, this goes for her facial expression as well. The fork makes a rather random but nice ornament to her rather intricate gothic lolita outfit.

I like it very much. :)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years

You're the second person today crying about that.

Could it be...

Because I don't remember it being that way before.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
  • 203120. I.. I can't believe it! I post! Stuff!

.. Okay, I gotta stopped being more emotional in my post.

On the other hand, thinking of restarting Platinum. My team I had in mind so far is: Infernape, Roserade, Magnezone, Porygon-Z. I need a surfing and flying Pokemon. Gah! I hate this! There's no useful water-types in Sinnoh except for Empoleon! D<

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    203121. I.. I can't believe it! I post! Stuff!

.. Okay, I gotta stopped being more emotional in my post.

On the other hand, thinking of restarting Platinum. My team I had in mind so far is: Infernape, Roserade, Magnezone, Porygon-Z. I need a surfing and flying Pokemon. Gah! I hate this! There's no useful water-types in Sinnoh except for Empoleon! D<

wut?

Quaggy is badass btw.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Hmmm... 'fraid I can't really help you with the water Pokemon. On my pearl first time I completely forget who I had for my water Pokemon, but I ended up switching them out with a Totodile I got from my friend. My pearl second time I started with Lumineon, but ended up switching it out for Milotic. On my Platinum... well I picked Empoleon, haha.

For a flying though... Staraptor was pretty cool when I had it on my pearl team the first time (second time I had Honckrow). On my Platinum I have Togekiss, but it doesn't have fly because I like the moveset it has without it.

... So pretty much I'm not helpful at all. xD; Buh uh... there's Floatzel, Bibarel (lol), Gastrodon,Golduck, and perhaps Vaporeon (since you do get an Eevee) to name a few water Pokemon in Platinum. :x

EJ

everything is purple
    Years
    • FL
    • Seen Mar 19, 2022
    There's Golducks, there's tentacruels, quaggies...man water pokemon are plentiful.

get rad~

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I need to like... get a ROM and do a Water Monotype on HG or something, because when it comes to Johto, I have trouble deciding what water Pokemon I want (which is why I took the easy way out and got Totodile). It's not as bad in Kanto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and especially not Unova, unless for those regions I'm having trouble because half of them I don't want. xD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back