• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday

And this is hardly the place to be discussing drugs and their effects, nor is it a place to talk about sex or anything profane. So let's not, keep it trivial.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • I'm quite fortunate to have become a calm person with how my extended family on my mother's side gets sometimes. D;

Eh. That shouldn't impair your judgment... that's just an anti-depressant, if my memory serves.

I'm rarely ever on MSN... I'll probably be on more once I reload my laptop... or on my upcoming week off from everything so I don't burn out.

Yeah.. ritalin just makes you more energetic. Doesn't screw with your seritonin as much as other drugs like paxil. That's why I think that was just.. bullshittingly hilarious..

Awwhhh sucks that you're not... I never really get to talk with you much..

:/ And with the serious note.. well I don't mean to be the "mom" in the situation.. but honestly? It's just freaking ridiculous what I'm seeing with these posts.. and.. there's no such thing as an anti-serious law so.. I get to be whatever I want to be. And hey.. if having a bit of seriousness in the mix of stuff is gonna get me far in life, then I might as well be~

:3 Also..... Why can't you just go on MSN now?

Edit: Haha Gavin! Glad someone thinks so!! Back at you!

Last edited:
    Years
  • 180204. I've never needed anything like Ritalin... though I did need some medication for bladder control because of overnight bed-wetting until I was 12. That was no fun. D;

Also, I spend most of my workday watching loading bars load, and MSN would just be an annoying pop up when I log in if I'm not gonna be using it at all. D;

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Lol.. my freak outs.

Well excuse me for trying to instill some morality into today's youth. Maybe then people around here wouldn't be so ****ed up.

Today's youth? You're 20, stop trying to talk like you're an old hermit.

In other news, I found out "an" only works if the next word sounds like it has a vowel. An hour is grammatically correct apparently. The things a person learns.

Years

Actually...youth doesn't only pertain to age, it can also be in terms of knowledge. There are people with a rather small sense of surrounding and wisdom whilst others out there may have gone through experiences that led to them acknowledging life in ways most others cannot comprehend until much later...or not at all depending how the future treats them.

So if somebody with a certain amount of experience secured to their belt sees somebody else acting...in their opinion, acting odd and naive about what they're talking about, it would only be natural to feel as though they haven't experienced anything yet.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • 180212. You kids today and your conflicts.

/silly old man
    19 isn't old. Even Luck knew it.

Actually...youth doesn't only pertain to age, it can also be in terms of knowledge. There are people with a rather small sense of surrounding and wisdom whilst others out there may have gone through experiences that led to them acknowledging life in ways most others cannot comprehend until much later...or not at all depending how the future treats them.

So if somebody with a certain amount of experience secured to their belt see somebody else acting...in their opinion, acting odd and naive about what they're talking about, it would only be natural to feel as though they haven't experienced anything yet.
    OMG moonspeak! smartspeak!... ... ... I barely understand something ><

You can answer me this instead of explaining:
    OMG!
    Does he have a brother?

What is the meaning of this? What's so funny?

(In regard to "Signomi's happy moments with her boyfriend")

Years
  • 180218. You can get a lot of life experiences crammed in between the ages of 16 and 19. ;)

Bastard in what way, Siggy? 'Cause a bastard technically includes any child born out of wedlock, and some of us could find that offensive. D;

Years

Ah sorry, Donnie! Guess I should watch my wording there. XD;

But basically he's the sort of "I'm a big gruff man who can beat you up and feel superior to you in every way, oh, and I live with my mom." sort of creep.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023

So if somebody with a certain amount of experience secured to their belt sees somebody else acting...in their opinion, acting odd and naive about what they're talking about, it would only be natural to feel as though they haven't experienced anything yet.

Ha, I guess Citrinin isn't part of the youth then; he's smarter than most of the adults I know.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years
  • Sounds like someone who could use a women like me. Because I'm violent and stuff.
    The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back