• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday

I love you too. <3

Oh yes, seems like conversation is so strong of a point for us that we can talk in two places at the same time and still be so damn good at it. :D

<3

Oh most definitely! It already seems like we can carry on two conversations at the same, so this is just as fun for me. :D

Years
    <3

Oh most definitely! It already seems like we can carry on two conversations at the same, so this is just as fun for me. :D

Hah! I beat you with a unicode heart! :D

Oh yes, being able to talk to you on MSN makes me very happy, and knowing we can carry on conversation simultaneously here and there does a lot to make me think this has got to be one of our greatest talents. :D

Nica is a xenophobic insult in my country!

OMG I need to go into the other room again because this made me laugh so hard.

Legendary quote! XD

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Just wanted to say that, if we go back to the... perverted topics from this evening, infractions will fly around. Nica knows what I'm talking about.

We don't need to have unnecessary details about certain kinds of relationships on a children forum.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Just wanted to say that, if we go back to the... perverted topics from this evening, infractions will fly around. Nica knows what I'm talking about.

We don't need to have unnecessary details about certain kinds of relationships on a children forum.

If you're referring to relationships with incest then that's kinda unfair, isn't it?
    I'm far too busy watching an obscure anime NONE OF YOU have heard of. n_n

OH MY GOD IS IT ONE PIECE? THAT SHOW IS SOO UNDERRATED.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back