• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Pixy

Cruel?
    Years
    Insert Canada is awesome unfunny joke here.

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP.
    NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN.
    NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU.
    NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY.
    NEVER GONNA SAY GOOD-BYE.
    NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years

Actually...youth doesn't only pertain to age, it can also be in terms of knowledge. There are people with a rather small sense of surrounding and wisdom whilst others out there may have gone through experiences that led to them acknowledging life in ways most others cannot comprehend until much later...or not at all depending how the future treats them.

So if somebody with a certain amount of experience secured to their belt sees somebody else acting...in their opinion, acting odd and naive about what they're talking about, it would only be natural to feel as though they haven't experienced anything yet.

You have a way of phrasing things with a charm that I can't.. haha.. but yeah.. that second paragraph is exactly what I mean.. so..

And yeah.. I know a lot of young people that are smarter than their own parents but.. that's just life, I guess..

Also.. Jorgeman.. I wish I could see a family pic of you guys or something.. Cause I totally forgot what your brother looks like.

KanadeTenshi

Banned
    Years

Why hello, my love, nice to see you here. :D

Hello there. Yes yes, I love you so much that I just had to talk to you through IM and posting at the same time. :D

The Count to Infinity V7.0 (Over a year old and counting!)

How cute they are together.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back