• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Cybex Mewtwo and Seto_Girl pair club!~(Remade)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well same here, o.O;; I hope so to..and hi again Cy ^_~ Checked out the image Kagome is Drawing ^__^ if you havent, **pushes you to the Art thread** DO IT NOW!

Years
  • Stalk? I can stalk myself pretty well. Oo;
    Cy: Well if ya don't manage ta wake up up, shall I have my Drakania wake you up instead? X3
    Seto: Yep. Me likeys Nintendo, Mario, tch, an' pkmn. My childhood obsessions still haunt me an' I'll be Cursed if I'm ever lettin' em go. XD Squeeee! Tch, I'm good boy! ^^ *smiles and sticks out tongue like a happy doggy and wags his tail around, setting people alight*

Years
  • ^_^ heheehe, now , lets look here now **its burnt buy Cfg ** owch ??
    Cy, I dont want you worried, I shall kick **he/shes** sorry A55 later ??

Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    ^_^ heheehe, now , lets look here now **its burnt buy Cfg ** owch ??
    Cy, I dont want you worried, I shall kick **he/shes** sorry A55 later ??
    Eeep! Sorr--*thwacked with a Spiked bat* x_x;

...well now I'm gettin' curious. o_o; *goes to check art thread too, hoping it involves Dragons* ... ... ...umm... tch, where exactly? Oo; [/n00b]

Years
  • ^-~ thanks for reminding me, The Dragon picture im doing is Really cool looking at the moment, Im going to put in Really tiny details like the Scales, and the Eyes pupils, and stuff like that o.O;;and crackes in the dragons wings ;;

Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    ^-~ thanks for reminding me, The Dragon picture im doing is Really cool looking at the moment, Im going to put in Really tiny details like the Scales, and the Eyes pupils, and stuff like that o.O;;and crackes in the dragons wings ;;
    OMG! O_O;; *does a hyper-like bowl and hits the floor with his head* Ouch. >.o

...I stll can't believe someone's doin' this for me an' pttin' somuch work inta it too. X333

*gives Cy an A-Kicking Machinegun loaded with 7856546575435 clips* Have fun kickin' his a--*kick* Ow! *kick* WTF *kick* Hey wha'd I d--*kick* Ow-- *kickkick* Heeelp--*kickkickkickkickkickkickkickkickkickkick* *dies* *kickkickkickkick*

Years
  • Dark Magician ruler said:
    DMR here now if you go against my ruling my assassin shall take care of you and he is a master of hunting chocobo's trust me on that.
    Eeeeeeep! *Hyper Beams assasin* Leave that kawaii Chocobo awone! >3333

Lol, tch, why don't ya hire a Tonberry instead? Oo; *doink* *dies*

Years
  • 1. w00t chocobo o.O;; man thats cool
    2. kill the tomberries ??;;
    3 llamas o_o;; no comment
    5.mt, Im not Nervous, this isnt anything to get worried about ?? if im anything, its Retareded

**kills prick who is getting on my nerves BAD**

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • Seto_girl said:
    1. w00t chocobo o.O;; man thats cool
    2. kill the tomberries ??;;
    3 llamas o_o;; no comment
    5.mt, Im not Nervous, this isnt anything to get worried about ?? if im anything, its Retareded

**kills prick who is getting on my nerves BAD**

:dead: You mean its because of me that your not posting? OMG so sorry, acctually, just hope for great luck.

Years
  • ^-~ no, not you, some one else who is Truelly bugging the hell out of me ^_^

youre alright , youre not the prick ??

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back