• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

Dark Quill

Shadow of a demon
    Years
    Bu-bu-bu-bump.
    Err, I dunno if you guys hang around here anymore, what with all the stuff that's been going on and... yeah.
    So uh, what's up? I heard you were at DMR's party or something?

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Kenny's left PC.. >_< He's at that other forum now, I like.. hate that. He's gonna drift apart and we won't be friends ever again. Meh.. *runs*

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    First, my christmas was alright. Second, I'm not in a cherry mood. -.o third, I'm back. Vice Prez Cy will be here a lot more often.

CY!!

Haven't talked to you in a while..

Sad to see you aren't in your usual mood..

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Yeah. -.o I'll try and feel better.

Hmm....think of somethin that'll cheer you up...that kinda works...I usually think about Bush's death..O_o

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    W00t! BearMan and Kenny are back!! *bear hugs them* So then, what are you planning to do today? Fishing? Bowling? Climbing mountains? Posting? Eating?

^o^

Back