• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

====The Cybex Mewtwo Club====

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Cybex Mewtwo said:
    Could...would...should...but no. XD

But it would pwn. And you could like...go to Japan and create an anime, than get paid lots of money. XD

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Eh.. sometime, WE all better get together and cheer Kenny up. He's been weird lately.

^_^ So will you be getting a new Navigator now? The one that's more SP than normal or DS?

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Thank you for trying to cheer me up today, Kenny! You're such a great friend! ^^

you are welcome TMG. Anything for you. :3

And it'd be an awesome way to make money too. XD
    Yesh. :3

Yo Cy...nice avatar, it makes me laugh...XD.

so what's up homeslice?

fear my fur ridden face. XD
    Eh.. sometime, WE all better get together and cheer Kenny up. He's been weird lately.

^_^ So will you be getting a new Navigator now? The one that's more SP than normal or DS?
    Life has tossed me curves. But now I am on the straight path looking for love again. :3 I have had my eye out for a few. But.....I doubt any would be interested.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Lady Akita said:
    I just know you have a weird reputation of being polite. XD Well, thanks.
    XD A reputation like that is well deserved by Kenny. He pwns politeness. ^o^

Oh yesh .. the fuzzy happiness of ebiling. ^_~

Back