• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xairmo

G-String Grandmas, tonight on Sick, Sad World
    Years
    This so reminds me of my friends. For a week they love FOB, next week its AFI, then its P!ATD, then its MCR, then it starts again. Why do people do that! D:<

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    i like MCR type of punk... i dont mean the emo words stuff, the hard guitar and drums and yeah =]
    i love instrumentals more then anything (as long as they have the techno style instrumental or hard rock style - not hard like metal +)

hm. i kind of have been into street punk lately. idk. leftover crack are weird, but something makes me listen to them...
    i've also been listening to Joan Baez, she's wicked old but she's an awesome singer. :]

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    This so reminds me of my friends. For a week they love FOB, next week its AFI, then its P!ATD, then its MCR, then it starts again. Why do people do that! D:<
    I guess it depends on there moods of what band they like... I hate AFI. lol :P

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    2Pac | 311 | 3 Doors Down | 50 Cent | AC/DC | AFI | Avenged Sevenfold | Bad Religion | Beastie Boys | Beck | Blink-182 | Bloodhound Gang | Breaking Benjamin | Johnny Cash | Coldplay | Common | Cypress Hill | Daft Punk | Depeche Mode | Dethklok | Dir en grey | Disturbed | DMX | Dr. Dre | Drowning Pool | E-40 | Eminem | Evanescence | Fall Out Boy | Fatboy Slim | Finger Eleven | Flyleaf | Foo Fighters | Fort Minor | Franz Ferdinand | The Game | Good Charlotte | Gorillaz | Green Day | Gym Class Heroes | Aya Hirano | Hoobastank | Incubus | Jay-Z | Wyclef Jean | The Killers | Korn | Lil Jon | Linkin Park | Ludacris | Lupe Fiasco | Marilyn Manson | Metallica | Modest Mouse | Muse | My Chemical Romance | Nickelback | Nine Inch Nails | Nirvana | No Doubt | The Notorious B.I.G. | Offspring | OutKast | Papa Roach | Paramore | Pink Floyd | P.O.D. | Puddle of Mudd | Queens of the Stone Age | Radiohead | Rage Against the Machine | Rammstein | Red Hot Chili Peppers | Rob Zombie | Saliva | Seether | Smashing Pumpkins | Snoop Dogg | Social Distortion | Gwen Stefani | Sublime | Sum 41 | Sugar Ray | System of a Down | Nami Tamaki | T.I. | T.M.Revolution | Weezer | Kanye West | Amy Winehouse | Wu-Tang Clan | Yellowcard
    As you can see, I have a rather...eclectic assortment of favorite bands and performers. That's just the abridged list, to boot.

I'll listen to anything as long as it sounds good, really. Not very often you'll find Nami Tamaki and T.M.Revolution on the same list as System of a Down, T.I., and Weezer, right?

Xairmo

Years
    I guess it depends on there moods of what band they like... I hate AFI. lol :P
    its not that I hate the bands, though now i do cuz of my friends >.<
    its just i hate their damn crazy fangirl-ness and how they drool over pete wentz and davy havok and gerard way and that one dude from P!ATD. my friends kind of annoy me like that

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    its not that I hate the bands, though now i do cuz of my friends >.<
    its just i hate their damn crazy fangirl-ness and how they drool over pete wentz and davy havok and gerard way and that one dude from P!ATD. my friends kind of annoy me like that

Haha I feel your pain mate. My friends (well, the girls) always go on about Pete Wentz/Gerard Way/William Beckett or whoever the heck they're worshipping at the moment. xD

I just say "Their music's not that good, just shut up!" (No offense intended to anyone but I cannot stand PATD, MCR, FOB, TAI or the like)

Xairmo

Years
    Haha I feel your pain mate. My friends (well, the girls) always go on about Pete Wentz/Gerard Way/William Beckett or whoever the heck they're worshipping at the moment. xD

I just say "Their music's not that good, just shut up!" (No offense intended to anyone but I cannot stand PATD, MCR, FOB, TAI or the like)
    Eh groupie fangirls scare me and im friends with millions of them T.T

Gοяκнaвоii

I am MIRAJ =]
    Years
    xD yeah i'm always confused with song genres =[
    i was listening to rock'n'roll and i was like... wut tha <CENSORED> is this crap... pop? xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Since when are you going to allow the obnoxious fangirl faction to dictate your tastes in music?

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    um...I guess I'll make a list.
    After Forever, Black Flag, Within Temptation, Husker Du, Corinna Fugate, Amanda Somerville, Bjork, Anti-Flag, The Unseen, Useless ID, The Beatles, Bandits of the Acoustic Revolution, Leftover Crack, Angra, Big D and the Kids Table, Men Without Hats, Metallica, None More Black, Rage Against the Machine, Rancid, Reggie and the Full Effect, Suicide Machines, Strike Anywhere, Versus the World, Against Me!, Bad Religion, Less Than Jake, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, No Use for a Name, No Trigger, NOFX, Rise Against, Lagwagon, The Ataris, Street Dogs, The Boston Punx Experience, Man Alive, Lacuna Coil, Brandon Holton, Ayreon, Epica, Nightwish, The Devotchkas, Paramore, Marilyn Manson, SLAYER, Against All Authority, Streetlight Manifesto, Career Soldiers, A Whilelm Scream, Deadly Sins, Everybody Out!, Joan Baez, Charles Debussy, Brain Failure, Darkbuster. Ignite, 3 Faced, Sick Puppies, Kisschasy, Simple Plan, Green Day, Alkaline Trio.
    ...K. I'm sorry if this is totally short, I usually forget a few...

Xairmo

Years
    Since when are you going to allow the obnoxious fangirl faction to dictate your tastes in music?
    Me? Well after having my friends rant about all these bands day in and day out I just got tired of them. I didnt like the bands that much to begin with

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Me? Well after having my friends rant about all these bands day in and day out I just got tired of them. I didnt like the bands that much to begin with
    Dude, I totally know how you feel, especially because I used to be one of those people LMAO it ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SUCKS. Teenie boppers=death.

Xairmo

Years
    Dude, I totally know how you feel, especially because I used to be one of those people LMAO it ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY SUCKS. Teenie boppers=death.
    Lol i like the teenie-boppers reference.
    I understand obsession i mean i have mine, like renji amd jake gylenhal XD
    but they take it to such an extreme and never stop talking about it and its just like "SHUT UP!!" D:<

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Lol i like the teenie-boppers reference.
    I understand obsession i mean i have mine, like renji amd jake gylenhal XD
    but they take it to such an extreme and never stop talking about it and its just like "SHUT UP!!" D:<
    ...Ok so I do occasionally have a teenie bopper MOMENT. MOMENT. Not YEAR. Not ETERNITY. MOMENT. There's a HUGEEEE difference some people seem to not understand. :] I do fess up to it because they're awesome LMAOOO I love scaring people when I'll randomly spaz out about some random rock star.

Xairmo

Years
    ...Ok so I do occasionally have a teenie bopper MOMENT. MOMENT. Not YEAR. Not ETERNITY. MOMENT. There's a HUGEEEE difference some people seem to not understand. :] I do fess up to it because they're awesome LMAOOO I love scaring people when I'll randomly spaz out about some random rock star.
    Same here but those darn teenie bopping n00bs never shut up and as i nod and smile im just thinking to myself "BURST INTO FLAMES!!! DIE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!"

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Same here but those darn teenie bopping n00bs never shut up and as i nod and smile im just thinking to myself "BURST INTO FLAMES!!! DIE!!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!"

Pshaw. xD You would have HATED me 2 years ago...I was unhealthily obsessed with this band I discovered and I wrote love letters to them LMAOOO My friend found one in my drawer and I literally almost died of humiliation ahaha.

Xairmo

Years
    Pshaw. xD You would have HATED me 2 years ago...I was unhealthily obsessed with this band I discovered and I wrote love letters to them LMAOOO My friend found one in my drawer and I literally almost died of humiliation ahaha.
    I dont hate people like them all the time just when they go into teeni-bopper mode =P

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    I dont hate people like them all the time just when they go into teeni-bopper mode =P
    ...Yeah. Let me rephrase this. I was like that. All.The.Time. xD Like, I actually scare myself. I used to dress up just like the band and stuff...I suppose a lot of people did that but that doesn't make it right. :]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back