• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
Years
  • Ew. Brawl. In my opinion brawl failed miserably, which I why I'm still playing meele.
    Provided that's what the topic really is. But from what I've gathered you're all on brawl. :p
    I was disappointed with Brawl, I thought that it could have been much better after the long wait. So, I will agree and say that Melee is my favorite.

Would Cho-Marisa count as genderbending? XD
    I've seen some good sketches of some genderbending...but they just weren't the same as the girls. ;;

On a different fandom; I'm really getting tired of Haruhi genderbending. Kyon-ko is annoying Though Yuuki's kinda hot.

I have to agree. I just don't get Haruhi genderbending and Kyon-ko, though I can see Yuki. XD I don't personally genderblend, but I don't care either way. Haven't really thought about it to tell the truth :3

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Ew. Brawl. In my opinion brawl failed miserably, which I why I'm still playing meele.
    Provided that's what the topic really is. But from what I've gathered you're all on brawl. :p
    Agreed, the only part I actually enjoyed was the story/campaign part. I was really excited for the Wifi and that turned out to be a disappointment due to it being so laggy.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • Agreed, the only part I actually enjoyed was the story/campaign part. I was really excited for the Wifi and that turned out to be a disappointment due to it being so laggy.

I've heard from many reviews that the online play was almost flawless and free of lag.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It's acutally mixed for me. Sometimes when I'm on Wi-fi I experience major lag and a couple times I've even been kicked, but other times it'll be totally flawless. >;

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I've heard from many reviews that the online play was almost flawless and free of lag.

I wish I could Play brawl.
    Dead broke, though.
    whatever.

although I may not have played it,
    you may want to listen to this:
    Go to the escapist magazine.com, and search up Zero Punctuation. Listen to the review they have there.
    (Contains swearing, BTW)

EDIT:
    Sorry, I just realized that pasteing the link is a little TOO mature for PC.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    I've heard from many reviews that the online play was almost flawless and free of lag.
    While it's not flawless and free of lag, it's definitely not as bad as a lot of people make out. I had a bunch of random battles yesterday and they were all great.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I'm not american and I dont want to sound stupid but, what is inderpendance day? I know its a holiday and people celebrate it with fireworks, (don't they? :S)

Henrik

d'oh!
    Years
  • I'm not american and I dont want to sound stupid but, what is inderpendance day? I know its a holiday and people celebrate it with fireworks, (don't they? :S)

It's the day the United States declared independence from Great Britain.

Gewitterdrache27

Means Tempest Dragon
    Years
  • Henrik's pretty much right. I'm and American and I can tell you this

The Revolutionaries declared independence on July 4, 1776.

So the revolutionaries fought and won and lost but once they one Saratoga the French sent out armies to aid the revolutionaries. After a while the brits could'nt get fresh troops to the colonies because the ports were blockaded so they just decided to leave us to govern ourselves. That's about it.

I wish I could Play brawl.
    Dead broke, though.
    whatever.

although I may not have played it,
    you may want to listen to this:
    Go to the escapist magazine.com, and search up Zero Punctuation. Listen to the review they have there.
    (Contains swearing, BTW)

EDIT:
    Sorry, I just realized that pasteing the link is a little TOO mature for PC.

OMG!!!
    Zero Punctuation is AWESOME! YAHTZEE CROSHAW FTW!!!!

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Oh, God! I LOVE ZERO PUNCTUATION. shdgjhg If it was possible to spawn the offspring of a video game review thing, I'd have Yahtzee's. XD;;; He talks faster than I do, which is quite a feat!~

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • Ah, Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation videos are really one of the best things to watch on The Escapist [and the whole internet, for that matter].

._. Where can you find them? On youtube?

What exactly is the Escapist? Is it a TV channel? .__.
    I've never even heard of this Zero Punctuation thing before..

._. Is this Gian by the way?

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation.... blah. <_<;;
    I personally like the games I play, so thus if someone just blindly bashes a game like Brawl, or TWEWY. Even if it's made out to be "funny" I still don't like it.

As for Brawl's Wi-Fi, it does have some lag sometimes, and sometimes it's really bad. But it's not as bad as most people make it out to be. And most of the time it's on their end (meaning they have a slow connection). I wish Nintendo made Brawl's online better (the match is only as fast as the slowest connection), and I hated their "The demand will die down soon" reply to laggy servers for the first week. But other then that, I can't complain about Brawl (other then a few bad characters), and I like it far better then Melee.

As for 4th of July.... I had this little chunk of beef known as "Filet mignon". So yea... that was good. XD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Yahtzee's Zero Punctuation.... blah. <_<;;
    I personally like the games I play, so thus if someone just blindly bashes a game like Brawl, or TWEWY. Even if it's made out to be "funny" I still don't like it.

As for Brawl's Wi-Fi, it does have some lag sometimes, and sometimes it's really bad. But it's not as bad as most people make it out to be. And most of the time it's on their end (meaning they have a slow connection). I wish Nintendo made Brawl's online better (the match is only as fast as the slowest connection), and I hated their "The demand will die down soon" reply to laggy servers for the first week. But other then that, I can't complain about Brawl (other then a few bad characters), and I like it far better then Melee.

As for 4th of July.... I had this little chunk of beef known as "Filet mignon". So yea... that was good. XD

True, I also hate it when people just bash Brawl because of the Wifi.
    Filet mignon huh, I never heard of it but it sounds pretty terrible, but most food that sound or look terrible are increbidly good, so I would actually love to try a piece.

devilicious

dream
    Years
  • ._. Where can you find them? On youtube?

What exactly is the Escapist? Is it a TV channel? .__.
    I've never even heard of this Zero Punctuation thing before..

._. Is this Gian by the way?

You can find on The Escapist, Kura-puu-chan. It's a website, just look for it.

I guess this answers all of your questions.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back