• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    "This has always been the biggest internet fad ever." XD;

If you think numbers are suitable enough to replace actual letters, sure. >:

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • lol yeah xD

But then again... some internet fads arent very nice D:
    Like the Goatse D:

Who remembers that one? When guy posted that pic first, he also posted exactly how he got it that way... and it was spammed in most of the major forums and ircs and everywhere D:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I know of it, but I've never seen it, thank god. I can't stand shock sites like those, I would never be able to get the image out of my head. >:

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Loooool goatse. :/

You can't staff a vulnerable fandom like Pokémon and not be well versed in goatse, tub girl, etc. <_<; If you don't know what those are, don't look 'em up. If you do, we suffer together. XD That said, most shock images don't even make me bat an eyelash anymore. The internet has desensitized me. :[

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    OMG TUBGURL! 8DDDDDDDD HAWTEST IMAGE EVER CREATED!!!!!11!1

Actually I thank Tubgirl, because that's how I found ED. I'm still trying to figure out if its orange juice or not. I wonder how Goatse got it that way. 0_o; Also, why is it called Goatse? You know what I miss, Pedobear. No one ever mentions him anymore.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Like the Goatse D:
    Don't even get me started on scary stuff like that! My friend tricked me into clicking a link to that...
    *Note to everybody, if you're really tired and your friend has been bored all day... don't click their links.*

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I'm scared to look at shock images. I know what Goatse is and what the picture is of, I just couldn't bring myself to see it. Not like I'd ever want to... XD;

Another one, 2girls1cup. lollll D: I've never seen that one either, but I've known numerous people who have. I know what goes on in the video, I have no reason to see it. >>

Dr. Salt

Rawr <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2009
    OMG My cousin told me exactly what happens in 2girls1cup, I can't stand anything with scat.

Wasn't there something called "swap" or something? Similar to 2girls1cup but nastier.

Goatse isn't really that gross of a picture in my opinion.

Mr. Curling Iron

Years
  • Dr Salt... You know how he got it like that?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse

I do not see how this is innapropriate, but if you get disgusted easily, DO NOT OPEN THE SPOILER. It is the information from wikipedia's goatse, and how he got it like that is also there D:

Spoiler:

Look guys, seriously, Dont read it if ur going to complain later D:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    okay, the topic is far to inappropriate for this forum. It stops now.

And iMiraj, it'd be best that you actually think before posting here again.

Mr. Curling Iron

Years
  • Okaii :)

Yayy! I get to think of a NEW topic :D

So how many of you guys play D/P, or did you guys quit some time ago?

I still play it... but It's just getting everything ready for competitive battling, and Platinum :D

Years
  • I still play my pearl every day ^^ *is counting the days until Platnum* But mai mudkip ain't a mukip no mo' T.T XD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I played Diamond yesterday, but I was just transferring pokémon to the wii, yea… american Diamond game works with the PAL Ranch wiiware.
    Huzzah for PCC in the DCC o.o'

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I haven't played that game in weeks, and I won't, it's too boring. && I'm too lazy to do all that other stuff there is, which you can do, so blah. Mario Kart DS, and Mario Party DS, have my soul. x3

xSym

Omega Saikon

The Highest Power
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2015
    I play Pearl every once in a while. Just training, not even finishing the story-line. Like that, I get to breeze through the rest of the game. And I have never EV/IV trained any Pokemon in any game, I'm just too lazy.

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • I just started to scratch the surface of diamond again.
    and I'm currently getting nincada to evolve.
    (even though I have a ninjask AND shedinja already).

so yeah. Maybe I'll play pearl some more because I'm still just in the beginning (two badges, baby! :D).
    and get golbat to evolve.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back