• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I've only eaten in Wendy's once. I liked it there, but I couldn't just go there. I wouldn't have the money. D:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I haven't ate at Wendys for years, so unfortunately I cannot feel the same craving as many of you guys do. :( I'll stick to my McDonald's, thanks. xD;

...does that make me look bad? ;____________; But their burgers are so amazing!

I don't really have a problem with anyone liking McDonalds. So no, you don't look bad. If you like it, it's alright. :)

I haven't been in one for months.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    Don't make me feel hungry. I haven't had breakfast yet. ;A;
    I did pull an all-nighter though. ;DDDD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years

I pulled a all nighter too was on forums till like 6am then went and played some Alliance of valiant arms and after that got back on forums and been here since xD

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years

Oh God, it's been a while since I pulled an all-nighter. The latest I stayed up was around 3-4 am, and that was like.. 1-2 weeks ago? I seriously need to do one.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    Now that I drank too much soda, I'll literally be sure to fall asleep pretty late at night. I guess it's a bad idea to drink all of this soda on a school night, yeah? .____. I wonder how I'm going to get to sleep now...

Bleh. And I have a 1 page paper to do, which I'm sort of too lazy to do, but know I'm going to do later on tonight because it's easy enough to do. D: It's a good thing I'm only going to school Monday, if anything. x_x; And I have pretty much the rest of the week off/to myself, if anything.

And that is why im glade i don't got to worry about school.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I just did it because I need to, though. Will told me that by staying up all night, my sleeping pattern would come back to normal. ;DDDD

Gilgαmesh

All-nighters aren't fun when sleep is pretty much your best friend and your escape from reality(and something you do when you're pretty much bored, like me).

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I see you have had sleepless nights Derk. =p
    Oh..well I know its morning here but my mind is still in the mindset that its currently "night" right now. Maybe a bit of breakfast can fix this. :D

Gilgαmesh

I see you have had sleepless nights Derk. =p
    Oh..well I know its morning here but my mind is still in the mindset that its currently "night" right now. Maybe a bit of breakfast can fix this. :D

Sleepless nights? Of course not. Terrible-sleep nights? Now that I can attest to. Because of my anxiety and other issues that leave me constantly nervous about things, I never get as much sleep as I really want, therefore I never get more than at least a couple of hours of sleep per day. The good news is that I take some naps here and there, so I'm not completely restless~!

Gilgαmesh

Is it terrible to fall asleep while taking a shower, and has anyone ever really done so before? I assume it's really dangerous too, along with falling asleep during baths too, but... the shower is quite relaxing. ;__;

Detox

I would think it is impossible to fall asleep in the shower, wouldn't the water hitting your body keep you awake?

Gilgαmesh

I would think it is impossible to fall asleep in the shower, wouldn't the water hitting your body keep you awake?

If you're really tired and taking a shower with hot water, I don't think that's really going to keep you awake for long. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back