• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat, Chat-Chit, Chit-Chit, Chot-Chut Choot Shoot Chute Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I thought cold water would actually wake someone up but usually people don't take a shower with cold water.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I always take showers but sometimes if I want to cool down I'll take baths but its very rarely that I do.

I can't stand having a cold shower. Not even if it is +30.

Same here; even if it's hot outside I'll still take hot showers, not cold showers.

Gilgαmesh

Showers for me. I used to take baths years ago, but I find showers to be much more comforting and relaxing. Plus, I would have to take showers because I have to fix my hair every single day and it's a pain to mess with. u___u;

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    I'd say baths, but before you guys tell me "you sit there in your own dirt", I'd like to tell you why I say baths. Because, once in my life, I haven't ever experienced sitting there in the bath tub full of water. D:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I'll have a bath if I must. Like if I add Epsom salts or if I break an arm (I have once already) for ease and convenience. Elsewise, I just shower. It's faster and keeps the tub cleaner.

Yeah I have flat feet and usually I would take a bath to soak them if they start to hurt. I should start taken baths more often. I have cleaning the bathtub whenever I have to clean it. I don't like the smell of bleach which is what we use to clean the tubs.

Detox

The last time I had a bath is when I sprained my ankle during a varsity football game, and I haven't taken one since.

Showers.

Let them brainwash you.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
    Yeah I know! I've never been able to go through a shower without going into a really in-depth mental conversation with myself, haha.

Detox

When I'm in the shower I usually bring my iHome in and listen to music, so that's the only thing I think about lol.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I haven't taken a bath in ages. Showers are just more convenient and quicker.

I do want to take a really long bubble bath one day, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back